you've got to be stirring my pasta - storage.

A place to store your roleplay character information.

you've got to be stirring my pasta - storage.

Postby haste » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:13 pm

whats up my names haste and welcome to my crib

all arts by me.
Last edited by haste on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
haste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quintin lockwood

Postby haste » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:14 pm

┌────────────┐
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
━━━━ b a s i c s ━━━━

name; quintin lockwood
age; 18
gender; male.
height; 5'9.
sexuality; greyromantic asexual.
special skills; weapon proficiency
especially in blades and swordplay.
also very skilled with handguns.
a quick learner. fast reflexes.
rather charismatic.

└────────────┘
Quintin is considered a bit of a troublemaker for someone of his higher social status. He can also seem cheeky and a tad disrespectful at times. However, despite his occasionally mischievous nature, he values honor above others. His sense of justice is undoubtedly strong. He is the one to often instigate duels against who he believes to be wrongdoers, and is quick in drawing blood - the primary cause of his fair share of scars.

He tries to make for a good leader, if not hotheaded. He fits the bill well enough, taking responsibility for his mistakes. He also wastes no time in attempts to charm and win the hearts of newfound allies. His brand of anger is a bit different from the usual - showing a crueler side of him when pushed. Amicable and easy to make friends with otherwise. Witty but a bit reckless at times. He can generally be regarded as chaotic good.
Extremely loyal to the ones he calls his allies, but also extremely swift to retaliate against traitors. He has no tolerance against any of the sort. He follows justice more than he does mercy - though it does with certain exceptions.

Nearly never seen with his goggles off, shielding his grey eyes. A big fan of sweets/pastries - particularly macaroons and profiteroles. He likes playing games in his free time - especially darts. Also enjoys a bit of war history.

Doesn't talk about history much - he doesn't think it's particularly interesting. If you asked, he'd reply that he just rebelled against his parents' wishes.
well anyway heres wonderwall
haste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

desmond giles

Postby haste » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:24 pm

┌────────────┐
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
━━━━ b a s i c s ━━━━

name; desmond giles.
age; 17.
gender; male.
height; 5'7.
sexuality; panromantic.
special skills; weapon proficiency
well across the board + good with
hand to hand combat. quite agile.
physically + mentally strong.
decent with mechanics.
rather good sleight of hand -
not as skilled as a thief.

└────────────┘
Desmond is rather impish - often far too much for his own good. He always enjoys being the center of the spotlight - it doesn't matter to him whether it is for good reasons or for bad. He couldn't care less how others see him - though he can easily gain enemies with his mindset. Doesn't care for being polite at all.
Despite his often immature behavior, he's certainly far from naive. He is well aware of his surroundings - and actually holds a bit of a cynical outlook. He hides this fact and leaves the past behind in his wake. Oddly enough, he's levelheaded - he just likes causing trouble.

He is not above underhanded tactics. He does his job very well - he can be incredibly capable and dangerous when he wants to. Unfortunately, his talent is undermined by his terrible attitude. He doesn't enjoy being serious, nor is cooperative unless he benefits. Awfully selfish. Quite the dishonest one as well.

Desmond enjoys tinkering with mechanics, as well as hoarding scrap metal when he gets the chance.

Doesn't care to talk about his history. Though his past was quite troubling, he doesn't seem to mind. Could probably pry it out of him easily if paid though.

Last edited by haste on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

silas valentine

Postby haste » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:30 pm

Name:: Silas Valentine.
Nickname[s]:: Sy, Valentine.
Sexuality:: Panromantic Asexual.

+ Traits:: Intelligent // Charismatic
- Traits:: Laid back // Self-centered
/ Traits:: Secretive // Flirtatious

Personality:: Silas is a rather amicable on the surface. He uses his wit and quips in attempts to charm others, even flirting at times. He enjoys having a circle of friends and will often seek out allies. His friendliness only goes so far, on the other hand. It is evident that he isn't willing to back down from a fight when challenged, or even picking them. Well knowing that he has the capacity to do so, he can and will attempt manipulate others when he deems necessary. Silas in mostly in it for himself. That being said, he generally doesn't help others unless it benefits him as well; whether due to being lazy or not caring enough. Teachers tend to like him, as he's a pretty good student and quite mature when he feels like - if not carefree and relaxed. Favorite food is Neapolitan ice cream.

Hair Color:: Rosewood.
Skin Color:: Somewhat tan.
Eye Color:: Brown.
Height:: 5'9"

haste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostpaw

Postby haste » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:36 pm

name: frostpaw(bite)
    sexuality: demi/greyromantic

personality: Frostpaw is nearly what it says on the tin. He's a relatively icy fellow who hasn't many qualms for being polite, his patients included. It's evident that the tom won't take the brunt of any nonsense directed at him, nor will he stay silent if he finds another cat being unreasonable. He is rather ruthless to most opposition, and can sometimes act cruel to do so. He does his best to be mature and above acting like a kit. His head generally rules his heart.

However, he can't change what he is - young. On occasion he can find himself not so above it all, acting his age. As a result, he is also a bit impressionable, even if he doesn't come across as so. He's rather dedicated to his causes, for better or for worse. He will do what he thinks is best for his clan. As much as he would like to keep up the image of a cold, calculating cat - he does slip up from time to time.

Frostpaw actually has a low self-esteem, fueling himself through his work, which can be seen as a bit unhealthy.

history: Frostpaw was a relatively talented apprentice, until his mother died from sickness. Nothing unusual for a warrior to meet their end. He buried any remorse he held for her the day after her death. He decided that the clan needed more healers than fighters.
Last edited by haste on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

strikepaw

Postby haste » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:40 pm

name; strikepaw (strikefire)
gender; she-cat
age; 10 moons
sexuality; bisexual
crush; impress her.
rank; apprentice
desired rank; warrior

positive traits; friendly, clever
negative traits; unreliable, selfish
personality; Strikepaw is a cat that could be best described as a wildcard. Though she generally follows the warrior cold by default, she has no qualms for breaking it when she, herself - deems fit. Now that in itself has a rather broad definition. She has a rather grey morality - it isn't uncommon for her to slip into blue and orange morality at times. After all, she appreciates when clan life is "kept interesting" - for better or for worse. That being said, she isn't evil spirited - she's pretty amicable to her clanmates. Born with a clever mind, Strikepaw enjoys teasing others and poking fun around every corner.
....Probably a bad influence.

history; Strikepaw wasn't born into the clan - she was brought in when she was 5 moons or so. It was evident her mother left her there, but most likely in order to give her a more stable home. She rather enjoys the company of rogues and loners as a result.
Last edited by haste on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me