Okami's CS Form Dump | NP

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Okami's CS Form Dump | NP

Postby amarok. » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:03 am

Boop. No posting, please.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Okami's CS Form Dump | NP

Postby amarok. » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:25 am

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;;Faria
ᴀɢᴇ;;20
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;;Female

ᴀʟʟᴇɢɪᴀɴᴄᴇ;; Undecided.
ʙʀɪᴇғ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ;;
Notorious for the misuse of her talents, she's one you don't want to mess with. Despite no longer being the official leader of Fallyde's army, she lurks in the shadows with her sword, plotting against and fighting evil (sort of). When she's not suffering from the aftershocks of a meltdown, that is.

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
Faria is what you could call turbulent; there are several aspects her her personality that can change at the drop of a hat, her outlook on life being one. One moment, she's full of optimism and hopes for the future, the next she's curled up in a ball, questioning life itself. She varies between bouts of aggression and placid friendliness, and can sometimes change her mind every two seconds. Although she is still recovering from a total mental breakdown, which left her totally insane at one point, she has a very high work drive, she's bold and brave, and reckless in her determination to do her duty. For the most part, Faria is a steady fae who can be relied upon to do what must be done, whatever the cost to herself. Despite being widely regarded as somewhat evil, she's actually a lot less cruel than she was, and lost a lot of the arrogance tat was once her fatal flaw. She puts others before herself and will protect those who (she feels) deserve her loyalty with her life, if need be, though even now most will take one look at her and back down. She's also blatantly honest; she'll voice her opinion how it is, and to hell with those who oppose her.

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;; Leader of the Royal Guard Renegade Vigilante/Seeking Employment
ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;;Leader of the Royal Guard

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;Heterosexual
ᴄʀᴜsʜ;;Clyde
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ;;Nobody, currently.
sᴘᴏᴜsᴇ;;Unlikely.
ᴋɪᴅs;;N/A

ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ;;
She was born in a town in the far north of Chicken Smoothie called Patagane, which had a population of few hundred at the time. Her family consisted of her youngest sibling, Alessa, herself, her elder sibling, Saskia, their warrior mother and sporty father. From the moment she could first understand what her mother's job was, she knew that she wanted to follow in her footsteps. The years of her life between three and six, as a result, were spent running around the house with a saucepan for a helmet and a stick for a sword.

As she grew older, she eventually convinced her mother to teach her to fight, and it wasn't long until her natural aptitude for combat showed. By the time Faria had reached the age of fourteen, she was as tall as an adult, as strong, as fast and the best swordsdog in Patagane. Bored with the tame life of living in their comfortable home, the fae left to join the CS Military; she looked like an adult, so nobody questioned it.

Faria rose quickly through the ranks, achieving the rank of Colonel during the Chicken Rebellion, though she refused this because she thought it sounded "too poncy". Instead, she chose to be funneled straight into the Royal Guard, in the capital city; the elite soldiers of Chicken Smoothie, charged with protecting the Fallyde and the Throne. Her family moved to a nearby town, BayTown, to be near her. It was also at this time that Faria got her sword; "a two-sided, hand-and-a-half straight cavalry sword, crafted with damascus steel", that once belonged to her mother. Touched by this gesture, she tried ever harder to win honour and glory. As before, Faria showed great promise as a guard. It took less than a year for her to battle (sometimes literally) her way to a high rank; Royal Captain of the Fallyde Royal Guard. Apparently she liked the sound of this one.

But, unfortunately, it didn't last long. Catastrophe - the plague - hit Chicken Smoothie. They had little warning. The Princess refused to shut the city gates until it was too late, and the soldiers of the guard ended up fighting to the death to buy time. Faria was one of the only survivors. The feeling of helpness as she watched her comrades die crushed her, starting the chain of events that would send her insane. From here, everything went downhill.

She immediately went about calling up the reserve fighters, and tried to re-organise a fighting force from those willing to help, but she didn't receive the numbers she had hoped for and began to become more and more frustrated with her lot in life. Eventually, she placed all the blame on the princess and attacked her; Aura was in hospital for weeks following the incident.

Faria began to become paranoid, always looking over her shoulder, panicking that she wasn't good enough. She began to try to prove herself, but things just turned out wrong, with several more canines ending up in hospital, and one actually dying by her sword. All the while she got crazier and crazier, on the verge of starting an open rebellion. Even though the zombies, as she called them were held outside by the wall, they were still eating away at her mind. By the time she head her family's town, BayTown, had fallen, she was nothing more than a shell of the noble warrior she once was.

Eventually, Faria hit rock bottom. People were afraid of her. Her own guards didn't trust her. So when a ship loaded with survivors from BayTown arrived, she found out by accident... and found her sisters among them. Overjoyed, Faria took a dramatic turn for the better; her temper cooled and the fear of shadows gradually began to disappear. Her little sister, Alessa, gave her a purpose once more, and her sanity began to slowly return, but it was too late. She was disavowed, and her health plummeted again.

Now, a year later, Faria has come to terms with her history. Her best friend and little sister have pulled her through the dark nights, and she's not afraid anymore. She's no longer instable. Her morals are still shaky, but she's been calmed by the influence of her friends. In the battle between herself and her demons, she's won. But once again, it's too late; she's been replaced. And so, she swears, one way or another, she'll take her title back.

ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;;
Her mother and father apparently fell during the fall of another city, BayTown. She never saw it herself. Her elder sister, Saskia - since disowned - and younger sister, Alessa, survived and made it to the relative safety of Fallyde.

{insert image of pet here}

ɴᴀᴍᴇ;;[text here]
ᴀɢᴇ;;[text here]
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;;[text here]

ᴀʟʟᴇɢɪᴀɴᴄᴇ;;[text here; what faction does your character support?]
ʙʀɪᴇғ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ;;
[text here; no more than two lines please! This will go on the ranks board]

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
[text here]

ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;;[text here]
ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴄᴜᴘᴀᴛɪᴏɴ;;[text here]

sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;[text here]
ᴄʀᴜsʜ;;[text here]
ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ;;[text here]
sᴘᴏᴜsᴇ;;[text here]
ᴋɪᴅs;;[text here]

ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ;;
[text here]
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ;;
[text here]

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me