✨ | π‚π”π’π“πŽπŒ π€ππˆπŒπ„ π’πˆπ†ππ€π“π”π‘π„π’ 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ‡

Having trouble formatting your forum topic or signature? Buy or sell custom code here

✨ | π‚π”π’π“πŽπŒ π€ππˆπŒπ„ π’πˆπ†ππ€π“π”π‘π„π’ 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ‡

Postby rey skywalker » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:42 pm

i am a zoo major with time to kill on her hands. i have just purged through three new animes and have developed once again, a new hyperfixation with these beloved shows. i would love to help customize your signature to reflect the characters you love the most! you can request any character from any anime (even shows i have never seen before, i will watch it and curate a signature tailored to them!) i'm in the process of piecing together this page but if you have interest, feel free to post here or message me privately. examples will appear slowly. i accept payment in cs dollars, flight rising (going to determine rates soon), cs pets (preferably uncommons and rares or bulk other rarities) i promise this won't be that expensive, my main objective here is to give you a secondary layer to express yourself!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨ | π‚π”π’π“πŽπŒ π€ππˆπŒπ„ π’πˆπ†ππ€π“π”π‘π„π’ 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ‡

Postby smokeyalien » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:39 pm

Hey! I'd love a sig based on Zeke Yeager from Attack on Titan! I can offer C$ and some of your WL pets; do you have a specific amount of c$ you'd want? <3
✼ SMOKEYALIEN─────
rion . they/he . adult

══════════════════
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”