Pound of Hope [Closed; mods please lock]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

When is the best time to have drops?

Friday evening
40%
Saturday evening
29%
Sunday evening
17%
Wednesday evening
15%

Total votes : 169

Pound of Hope [Closed; mods please lock]

Postby Desmond » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:39 pm

"Pound of Hope"
Where hope turns into reality...

NEW THREAD.
Last edited by Desmond on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 am, edited 24 times in total.
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Under construction- DO NOT POST!

Postby MirrorMask » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Hey Look The Form!

Code: Select all
Kennel:
Section:
Name:
Breed:
Why do you want this animal?&What will you do for this animal?:
Personality:
Dislikes&Likes:
History/Backround:
Art:
Other:
Last edited by MirrorMask on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kennels

Postby Tiikeria » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Kennels

To Donate
Fill out the following form!

[b][size=120]I am looking to donate...[/size][/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Preferences:[/b]
[b]By submitting this form, I, [insert username here], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.[/b]

Common Creatures

Kennel P1 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Name: Splitz
Species: Wolf
Preferences: First of all, ignore the red specks on the pic. Do not make it your fursona, or your fursona's mate, and make sure you can love him as much as any of your other characters. You may change the gender and maybe change the name slightly though keep it similar to the original. If you get art of him I would love to see it! Thanks if you adopt him, and enjoy.
By submitting this form, I, firestar398, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P2 wrote:Image: Image
Name: unnamed
Species: canine.
Preferences: keep design. small accesories are okay. if you can, it'd be great if you could keep in touch with me, minnie:) and vampirate, cause we are the parents. :3
By submitting this form, I, Minnie:), agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P3 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Name: Dusk
Species: Dog
Preferences: Name and gender can be changed but don't edit the lineart or the colours or anything like that please.
By submitting this form, I, The Wolf Chick, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P4 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Lineart
Name: Wave
Species: Cat
Preferences: Don't change anything, don't give female mate/girlfriend.
By submitting this form, I, [patilly100], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P5 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Jared
Species: Fox (baby)
Preferences: -Must remain a baby fox
-Must stay a boy
-Should have another character able to look out for him
-I'd prefer there be supernatural influences in his past (though not needed)
-Name CAN change ^-^
By submitting this form, I, Syra, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P6 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image
Name: Unnamed
Species: Canine
Preferences:
- Gender & SPECIES Cannot be change
-Please don't change her design, and PM me if you want to add accessories [so I can add to picture]
- Please don't claim design as your own thanks
By submitting this form, I, SweetCorgi, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P7 wrote:Image:
Name: Wind (Can Change.)
Species: Wolf/Canine/Ect.
Preferences:
*Minor Design Changes.
*Return to Ninjutsu if no longer wanted.
*Must get attention on a character thread or site.
*Not your Fursona.
By submitting this form, I, Ninjutsu, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P8 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Name: Heartbreaker (Can Change.)
Species: Unicorn
Preferences:
*I would prefer he remain some type of Mythical Creature.
*Minor Design Changes.
*Return to PoH if no longer wanted.
*Must have a home in a character thread/site and get attention.
*Not Your Fursona.
By submitting this form, I, Ninjutsu, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
Linearts Used:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=ms+paint+friendly+unicorn+lineart#/d2bmkh8
http://canineart.users-board.com/linearts-and-makeables-f15/makeables-and-linearts-t3.htm

Kennel P9 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Adonudo
Species: Equine anthro
Preferences: Must get attention and have a home in at least a future site or thread. Must remain female equine, must remain anthro. Don't turn her into a quad. Renaming is fine.
By submitting this form, I, -3B-, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P10 wrote:Image:
Name:
Unnamed
Species:
Arctic Fox
Preferences:
Keep the markings and the headpiece and tail-band. Please keep her gender and species the same.
By submitting this form, I, ArcticFox, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P11 wrote:Image: Image
Name: The Beast.
Species: Dachshund experiment gone awry.
Preferences: Name can be changed, gender can be changed. Must remain a Dachshund; he's a standard-sized smooth black and tan. Its up to you how he got eight legs exactly and his scorpion tail; the tail is venomous, as is his red saliva. He has normal saliva too, but the red is when its toxic and venomous. Other then that, its totally up to you what happened. <3
By submitting this form, I, iBrevity, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P12 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Paint
Species: Fluffy
Preferences: Name and gender pay change but s/he must remain a Fluffy. Markings aren't expected to be perfect but try your best ^-^
By submitting this form, I, Syra, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P13 wrote:Image:
Name:
Seattle
Species:
(Scene) Wolf
Preferences:
Feel free to change anything, but please please please take care of him/her!
By submitting this form, I, Petzpower, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P14 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Nax
Preferences: Gender and Species may not be changed, and name has to have an X in it. Please make your form lengthy, and take really good care of her. If she isn't adopted after a month, then I will take her back. Also, I have some art of her already. Should I add it in or..?
By submitting this form, I, Rain of Terror, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P15 wrote:Image: Image
Original Here
Name: Taelyn
Species: Fox
Preferences:
You can change her name and gender. I would prefer that her design stay close to the same, but small details can be changed. She cannot be your fursona or your fursona's mate. If you breed her, please PM me, I would like to see the mate/pups. ( I know she's not very good)
By submitting this form, I, TessaKitty, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P16 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Un-Named
Species: Pony/Horse
Preferences:
-Please keep some kind of Equine
-Gender and Name can change
-Please love him/her and put him/her in a Character thread
-Don't edit the design, but you can add accesories if you'd like
-Please make a good form for him/her, if you really want him/her
By submitting this form, I, Macgirl72 , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P17 wrote:Image:
Name:
Sythin
Species:
Canine
Preferences:
She is suppossed to have eyes somewhat like those of a snake; and doesn't technically have a glowy green aura. (I just thought that it looked neat. xD)
Please do not change the design, and give her back to me if she isn't being used. <3
By submitting this form, I, Red October, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P18 wrote:Image:
Name:
You Pick
Species:
Feline, canine, whatever works for you. :3
Preferences:
Please do not change its design; and give it back to me if you no longer want it.
By submitting this form, I Red October, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P19 wrote:Image
(More pictures here.)
Name:Katoori
Species:Wolf/Dog
Preferences:You may not change any part of her design, but you may add accessories. (e.t.c wings, bracelet, necklace...) She was my first fursona, but I feel she is just not getting enough love. I am giving her to a loving home only. You can use her as anything - RPing character, OC, fursona e.t.c but she may not breed. She is spayed & neutered.
By submitting this form, I, Aura, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P20 wrote:Image:
Lineart.
Old Image
(She used to be a character, so here's some art for the person who wins her;
Head Shot.
By diamondpals
By adeli_123a
By Aeolus)
Name: Kelsey. (Can change.)
Species: Wolf.
Preferences: Name may change, gender must stay the same. You do NOT have to pm me for permission to adopt it. If not wanted, return here. You may have the free pictures that come with her if you adopt her.

By submitting this form, I, Nuky 101, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P21 wrote:Image:
Name: Rakfa
Species: Anthro Wolf
Preferences:
~Not to be your fursona/fursona's mate.
~Feel free to change the name
~Keep the Gender
~It is ok to change the Breed
By submitting this form, I, .:Trust:. , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P22 wrote:Image:Image - Lines by Mechasheep
Name: Up to the winner
Species: Dingo
Preferences: She must be female. The species can be changed to another type of wild canine (ie: wolf, jackal, ect). No fusona or fusona's mate. Minor markings can be added or subtracted with my permission before posting your form. Markings on her back legs can be made by you because there's no visual on the picture.
By submitting this form, I, Miakemi, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P23 wrote:Image:
click for larger image
Lineart
Name: N/A
Species: Wolf/Feral Dog
Preferences: -Must keep his/her albino raccoon plushie with them at all times and it should have some significance to their story.
-No WIP winners unless they are almost done please -_-'
-Right side of face is all that dark color and the eyes are different colors though you can choose which.

Kennel P24 wrote:Image
Image:see image
Name:Blue
Species:Cat
Preferences:Name can can be changed nothing else can be changed.
By submitting this form, I, .:Kallik:., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P25 wrote:Image: Image
Species: a canine
Preferences: please dont make this your fursona or fursonas mate.keep it a canine and please choose a specific breed dont add or subratct things from her
By submitting this form, I, DreamWolfess, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P26 wrote:Image: Image
Name: ((You decide))
Species: Wolf Mixed with?
Preferences: Don't use as a fursona or fursona mate, feel free to add whatever, just love this character. ^^ If unwanted, return here.
By submitting this form, I, [Canis Panthera], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P27 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Babe.
Species: Aussie Mutt.
Preferences: An old design of mine that's no longer active. Can become a male or a female, name is changeable, species/breed is completely changeable. Please get creative with her; I would prefer if she remained some sort of dog breed, but can become a wolf or anything else really.
By submitting this form, I, iBrevity, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P28 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Manatte
Species: Dog-Akita
Preferences: Do not change her gender. If you really want to though, you can change her name. Don't change her design very much, but you can add minor accesories.
By submitting this form, I, Rain of Terror, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P29 wrote:Image:Image
Name:Jelly Bean (Can be changed)
Species:Cat
Preferences:Feel free to add accessories! Try not to change her too much, and don't use her as your fursona. Also, I'd lek her to have a home on a character thread/site. :)
By submitting this form, I, kittycatz, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P30 wrote:Image:Image
Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=227889
Name: Spring (Can be changed)
Species: Dog
Preferences:I'd like him/her to have a home somewhere, either on a character thread or on a character site. Please don't use this character as your fursona. The symbol on his back must stay, and feel free to add accessories!
By submitting this form, I, kittycatz, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P31 wrote:Image:Image
Name:None yet
Species:Devil Dog
Preferences:Can change name, gender, and species(a little). Please give a home in a thread. You can remove the glo-stick.
By submitting this form, I, MerryEaster, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P32 wrote:Image:
Name:
Minty
Species:
(Scene) Wolf
Preferences:
By submitting this form, I, Petzpower, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P33 wrote:Image: Image

Extra image
Name: Sonia (Please don't change)
Species: Wolf/dog
Preferences: Don't change the name or gender. Please don't take away from the design and no changing it.
By submitting this form, I,Delecri, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P34 wrote:Image:
Name: Ice
Species: Arctic Wolf
Preferences:
You may change her name, but she must stay female. Species can be changed too, but she must be some sort of canine. She used to be a character of a friend of mine (she was into the more simple designs at the time), but she gave her to me, and since I'm not using her, I'm going to donate her. No MAJOR design changes, but add accessories by all means if you want to!
By submitting this form, I, TessaKitty, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P35 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Мутация
Species: Owl-Cat
Preferences: Don't change his name. You can change gender. Do not add anything or change his design.

Kennel P36 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart
Name: Moss
Preferences: Don't change anything, and don't give a male mate/boyfriend.
By submitting this form, I, [patilly100], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it. I'd like a PM from whoever gets him. It is not required though.

Kennel P37 wrote:Image:
Name: Mr. Spirit Lion (Please, for the love of all things holy, change his name. XD)
Species: Lion
Preferences: Please keep him male, but feel free to change the name. He must have a home in a character site or thread. You can add accessories, but please don't change the design. And make sure you love him. <3
By submitting this form, I, Tiikeria, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P38 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart
Name: None as of yet
Species:Tiger/ panther
Preferences:
Have a charries page for it. Suitable name (not bob or burt etc.) Can change gender not spieces please. keep ALL DESIGN but may add Items.
By submitting this form, I, Rebeccashe, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P39 wrote:Image:
Lineart
Name: Bastet
Species: Sphinx cat
Preferences: No design changes; must have ties to Egypt. Needs a home on a thread or site, and needs love.
By submitting this form, I, -3B-, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P40 wrote:Image:
Name:
Bean
Species:
(Scene) Wolf
Preferences:

Kennel P41 wrote:Image: Image
Line-art by Spotty
Name: Paint
Preferences: Not to be used as a fursona/fursona's mate. No huge changes. May not change gender or name.
By submitting this form, I, Wolfy11, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P42 wrote:Image:
Name: Eclipse (Can be changed).
Species: Paint horse.
Preferences: Not to be used as a fursona. Small accessories or design changes might be acceptable, PM me and I can change the image once you adopt (I have the original PSD). Do not give to anybody else or any other adoption agency. Do give her a space in a character thread or site, don't just forget about her. You may use her for roleplays if you'd like.
By submitting this form, I, Rosslin, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P43 wrote:Image: Image
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=235543&size=large&format=auto&rev=1]Old Image[/img]
Lineart
Name:Lilac
Species:Wolf (or some sort of canine)
Preferences:You can change the name and gender if you like. I would like the species to be some sort of canine. Please give her a good home and use her, and not just forget about her, if no longer wanted please re-donate her to this donation center.
By submitting this form, I, kitten5862, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P44 wrote:Image:
Name: -----
Gender: Either. I made him/her genderless, so you can choose c:
Species: Think of something creative c:
Preferences:
-Not your fursona
-Not your fursona's mate
-Not related to your fursona in any way
-Love him/her
-Don't let him/her collect dust
By submitting this form, I, Coy, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P45 wrote:Image:
!!!ART BY missgd!!!
Name:
Saphire
Species:
Wolf
Preferences:
Gender can be changed, if you would really like... Names and etc can be changed as well, but no major design changes. Please contact me privately for design changes. SHE MAY NOT BE YOUR FURSONA! I woulf prefer you roleplay with her, but this is not nessiccary. Please contact me for all art peices of Saphire for you to recieve. |3
By submitting this form, I, Holli, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P46 wrote:b]Image:[/b]
!!!ART BY missgd!!!
Name:
Silver
Species:
Wolf
Preferences:
Name, gender, and minor design changes may be made. Please contact me for major design changes. YOU MAY NOT USE AS YOUR FURSONA. I prefer for you to roleplay with him, but this is not nessiccary. Please contact me for all art peices of Silver for you to recieve. |3
By submitting this form, I, Holli, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P47 wrote:Image: Image
Name: sierra.
Species: -
Preferences: Please don't change anything. Maybe a few small accessories here and there.. but that's it. PM for extra art.
By submitting this form, I, Minnie:), agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P48 wrote:Image: Image
Name: karli.
Preferences: Please don't change anything. Maybe a few small accessories here and there.. but that's it. PM for extra art.

Kennel P49 wrote:Image: Image
Name: seizure.

Kennel P50 wrote:Image: Image
Name: pixie.

Kennel P51 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Arise
Preferences: None really, do whatever you like
lineart by LunaTemari design by me ^-^

Kennel P52 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Royal
Preferences:
Gender and name are changable, breed must stay canine. I'd appreciate it if you kept her in a character thread of some sort, or even a character site if possible. Very minor design changes are aloud, and please run the changes by me through PM before you make those changes. A few accesories here and there are okay, just dont over do it. Please also note that her paws and a bit of her legs are a bit darker then the rest of her, as well as the tip of her tail.
By submitting this form, I, .Fae., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P53 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Taiga.
Species: Mutt.
Preferences: Must remain some sort of mutt; can be a specific breed, but he cannot be a wolf cross. Gender can be changed but all I can see is a boy. xD Name can also be changed. No markings can be changed; tiger stripes are only where they are pictured. He can have a quad and anthro form but must have a quad form. c:

Kennel P54 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Burn.
Species: Feline.
Preferences: Must be a cat; can be a wild or domestic breed or no breed at all, I don't care. c: Gender and name can change. No markings can change; scars are on the other side only where they are at the corner [so the ankle/back/shoulder scars go onto the other side] but her other eye is perfectly fine and shown in the picture. Must remain that color. She's supposed to look like a city is burning on her legs.

Kennel P55 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Gas Mask.
Species: Mutt.
Preferences: Can have some wolf but I would prefer if he was just a dog. Gender cannot change; name should be changed. xD Gas mask is removeable but it probably shouldn't be removed... o3o Face design can be made up themselves if it is ever removed. Eyes are white/colorless and must be kept so; must be missing a leg; must have the skeleton tattoo on his ankle; must keep his front bracelets on.

Kennel P56 wrote:Image: Image
Name: ----
Species: wolf
Preferences: Do not let him go to waste, PM me if you get him, no design changes. He must have a good story, no two tiny paragraph things, please. ^^
By submitting this form, I, ravenstella , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P57 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Ink
Preferences: -----
By submitting this form, I, ravenstella, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P58 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart
Name: Coon
Species: Fennec Fox
Preferences:
- Name can be changed.
- Don't change his gender or species.
- He can not be related to your fursona in any way, shape, or form (ie: no fursona, fursona mate, fursona relative, ect).
- Accessories that don't pierce the skin can be added (ie: no earings, tattoos, ect).
- Keep him in a character thread or on a character website.
- Return him to me or Pound of Hope with these preferences if he is no longer wanted.
By submitting this form, I, Miakemi, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P59 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Kato
Species: He's a fox. An emo fox.
Preferences: You can make minor edits to him, but just don't make him so changed up that I can't remember who he is. Do NOT make him your fursona. You can make him your fursona's mate,but not your fursona. Please don't change his name,please ovo
By submitting this form, I, EmoKittyKat, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P60 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Pangur Ban.
Species: Ghost fennec fox / domestic cat hybrid.
Preferences: You can change his name, though it's not prefered. Gender must stay, and also must stay as a some type of fox and a cat hybrid. iBrevity originally donated this, and said there is a faint pink glow around him. Her preferences apply, too. :3 Go for him only if you really want him, don't be like me and send him back. :c
By submitting this form, I, KeeDrake., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P61 wrote:Image:Image
Name: SkyLine
Species: Jackel
Preferences:
Gender & Species must stay the same :3 Minor design edits allowed, and name can change but I would perfer if not if you would like any changes please PM me after you have won her. Nothing can be removed except the bracelets.

By submitting this form, I, SweetCorgi, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P62 wrote:Image:Image
Name: Adopter Chooses
Preferences: None, gender may be changed but all I see is a male :P Species cannot change though and make sure he has a loving homee, and order lots of art of him. Not your fursona or related to your fursona or anything to do with your fursona.
By submitting this form, I, [insert username here], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P63 wrote:Image:Image
Name: Sky
Species: Husky x Wold Hybrid
Preferences: Gender, Species and name must stay the same, please order lots of art of her and take care of her as she is no use for me now. Love her <3, Not your fursona or must not have anything to do with your fursona

Kennel P64 wrote:Image:Image
Name: Fiona
Species: Winged Canine
Preferences: Please take care of her and put her in a charrie thread! Try not to change anything except for the name.
By submitting this form, I, Luminance, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P65 wrote:Image: Image Image
Name: Alice
Species: Wolf or Canine
Preferences: Please pay a lot of attention to this character and put her in a character thread. DO not change the design.
By submitting this form, I, Luminance, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P66 wrote:Image: Image
Alt Image
Name: Bliss
Species: Aquatic Canine
Preferences: Please do not change design. Take especially good care of her.

Kennel P67 wrote:Image: Image
Alt Image
Name: Isis
Species: Winged Serval Cat
Preferences: Try not to change design or species. Put her in a charrie thread.

Kennel P68 wrote:Image: Image
Name: --
Species: --
Preferences: Gender can change. Give him/her a good name. If you are going to choose dog or wolf for the species, please specify which kind of wolf or which dog breed. (Same goes for if you decide to make him/her a different type of animal). Please keep him/her on a character thread or site. I'd like the golden markings and jewelry to somehow be incorporated into his/her story. Oh, and on his/her tail is a golden band; it's not a marking. c:
By submitting this form, I, BlissfulFarrago, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Freaks of Nature

Kennel F1 wrote:...

Kennel F2 wrote:...

Kennel F3 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Mr. Purple Moose Man
Species: Moose
Preferences: Must get attention and have a home in a thread or site. No design changes.

Kennel F4 wrote:Image:
Name: Louis
Species: American Alligator.
Preferences: Must get attention and have a home in a thread or site. No design changes.

Kennel F5 wrote:Image: Image
I did use a lineart for this http://liliu-kalani.deviantart.com/art/ ... 0852&qo=40
Name: Alendra
Species: Sabercorn
Preferences: It doesn't actully have a gender, please keep that. Don't change the colors.
By submitting this form, I, Tasha999, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F6 wrote:Image:
(Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=ms+paint+friendly+dinosaur+lineart#/d2bf9gk)
Name: Velocity (Ugh, change it. xD)
Species: Velociraptor (Dinosaur, basically.)
Preferences: Give him a good home and don't let him go to waste. If you don't want him anymore, return him to this Adoption Agency, not any other. Minor design changes.

Kennel F7 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Swapati-Atalantis
Species: Giraffe
Preferences: Must get attention and a home in (at least a future) thread or site.

Kennel F8 wrote:Image: Image
Name: You choose.
Species: Dodo
Preferences: May not be fursona, fursona's mate, etc. Please do not change species. Please do not adopt if you won't do anything with this character. If you decide to get art of it, please try to only get art of it as a dodo. If you don't want it anymore, please put it back up for adoption.
By submitting this form, I, Aurore, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F9 wrote:Image:Image
Name: Bilbo (change!)
Species: Black bear
Preferences:
-Keep spieces
- Can change name and gender
- do not get rid of hat.
-Is mainly stiched up. Do not remove markings or colours, may edit markings slightly.
- Do not adopt if it will just collect dust.
By submitting this form, I, Rebeccashe, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F10 wrote:Image: Image
Species: a DinoDog. they arent as mean as they look :)
Preferences: please dont make this your fursona or fursonas mate. dont use for roleplays and please keep it a DinoDog. do not change his design
By submitting this form, I, DreamWolfess, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F11 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Peaches
Species: Thylacine/Tasmanian Tiger
Preferences: Please keep female. She needs a loving home, and a place on a site or thread. Lineart.

Kennel F12 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Name: Tortudilla (Turtle and squirrel in Spanish together.)
Species: Turtle/Squirrel
Preferences:
    ~ Keep a turtle/squirrel.
    ~ Give back to me if no longer wanted.
By submitting this form, I, ~ashtav123, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F13 wrote:Image:Image(yes, i know the anatomy is really bad, and the drawing in general. =/)
Name: Tyrantis
Species: Unknown
Preferences: Must stay male, would prefer the name not be changed, no changes to the overall design. Please give it a good home and a thread to live in, and PLEASE get better art of it!
By submitting this form, I, EarthStar, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.[/color]

Kennel F14 wrote:Image: Image
Species: Mermaid.
Preferences: please dont make this your fursona or fursonas mate. dont use for roleplays and please keep it a mermaid. do not change her desgin

Kennel F15 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image
Name: Sineba (can change)
Species: Grey squirrel (can change), but she was attacked by crazed designers.
Preferences: Everything can change ^^
By submitting this form, I, Dombeef , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F16 wrote:Image:
Name: Unnamed, adopter chooses his name
Species: Iscurbras
Preferences: He must keep his gender and species. Also, his design may not be changed. Other than that, you can do pretty much what you want with him. Pm me if you have any questions about his species ^^
By submitting this form, I, Jelli, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F17 wrote:Image:
Name: Rodeo
Species: Cattle
Preferences: -Must remain a bull. It'd be a pretty weird cow. ._.;;
-No design changes; small accessories, like ear tags, or necklaces are fine- though the necklace cannot be a choker.
-I may redo the lines at some point. I found out that I fail at bulls.... But I like the design too much to scrap it completely until I can get some practice.

Kennel F18 wrote:Image: Image
Species: Horsiat (horse, bat, lion, and scorpion)
Preferences: -Please keep my signature if using this specific picture.
-Be good to him.
-PM me if you win him. I'd like to see who he goes to. :)
-He cannot be a fursona or your fursona's mate.
-Do not change the species. I made the horsiat for a specific reason. Don't change into a lion or horse, please.
-All information about the horsiat can be found here.
By submitting this form, I, Starscreams_queen, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F19 wrote:Image: Image
Species: Horsiat (horse, lion bat and scorpion)
Preferences: -Please keep my signature if using this specific picture.
-Be good to him.
-PM me if you win him. I'd like to see who he goes to. :)
-He cannot be a fursona or your fursona's mate.
-Do not change the species. I made the horsiat for a specific reason. Don't change into a lion or horse, please.
-All information about the horsiat can be found here here.
By submitting this form, I, Starscreams_queen, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F20 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Serenade.
Species: Cat x Kirin.
Preferences: Must have some sort of involvement with the Chinese idea of a kirin, but must be a cat too. c: Can have an anthro form but must keep quad. Gender and name can be changed.
1. The black stripes on the legs are natural camoflauge, such as on a lion cub
2. The gold horn bands paired with gold eyes act as reflectors, making it look like a predator at night
3. The brown facial markings are supposed to be like the butterfly who was the eyes on its wings; more frightening
4. The Chinese calligraphy across its back mean the words wrote above it
5. 'Luck', as noted in the corner, only appears on his/her left inner wrist, right above the pulse

Kennel F21 wrote:Image:
Lineart
Name: Abraxas and Abraham
Species: Both Kudus
Preferences: Both must remain male, and in some way connected [family, mates, guardian angel, rival, whatever]. No design changes, and no accessories that'll hurt them. They need a home in a thread or on a site, and, above all, they need love.

Kennel F22 wrote:Image:
Lineart
Name: Polly
Species: Zombie cockatoo
Preferences: ... Do whatever. ._.;; I really don't care.

Kennel F23 wrote:Image:
Lineart
Name: Holly
Species: Dolphin
Preferences: No design changes; needs a home in a thread or on a site, and needs to be loved.

Kennel F24 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Samuel (Sam for short)
Species: Buffalo
Preferences: -Please do not change his name. If you would like to, PM me with your ideas and I might consider.
-Also, do not change his species, his gender, or the markings on his hip.
-He is not to be your fursona, but he can be your fursona's mate.
-The markings are only on one side of him.
-Small accessories may given to Sam as well.
-Credit -3B- for the lines.

Kennel F25 wrote:Image: Image
Name: O'gina'li (Oh-gee-nah-lee; "my friend" in Cherokee)
Species: Deer
Preferences: Keep gender, markings and accessories the same. Name may be changed. I would love to see how she got the handprint marking, but not required. Handprint is only on one side, are the feathers behind her ear. Facepaint is on both sides. Keep in a thread or site. Love her. <3
By submitting this form, I, Tiikeria, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.[/size]

Kennel F26 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Alumi
Species: Dzelvar (PM me for details)
Preferences: Name and gender may be changed. She is made of aluminum. She was based on a small songbird, and, as thus, has the instincts, habitat, and diet of a small songbird; which songbird is up to you. Accessories may be added. Keep in a character thread or site. Love her. <3
By submitting this form, I, Tiikeria, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.[/size]
Last edited by Tiikeria on Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 81 times in total.
Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Code-Drop Results

Postby red october » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:44 pm

This is where the results of each code-drop will be posted. If you won; your form, a picture of the character, and the character's code will be displayed here.

Forms are collected every Saturday at 9 P.M. Eastern Standard Time. Results will either be posted Sunday morning.

If you have questions about why you did or did not win, feel free to send me a message; I can either answer it myself or direct you to the person who judged your form.

Characters will be up here for one week; then will be moved to the PoH Success Stories.

The next code-drop is scheduled for Saturday, November 27th.

Remember that if a character isn't adopted; it just rolls over to the next round.

You can still go for the ones that aren't to be given out at the next code drop. Just keep in mind that you'll have to wait a little longer to have your form judged.

- - - - -

Saturday, November 20 winners!

- - - - -
Last edited by red october on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:28 am, edited 70 times in total.
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Critique Corner~

Postby bangarain » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Competition? Just want to improve your form? This is the place to go!

PoH looks for a few things in forms, to make sure the characters we adopt out go to the best possible home. Like what? Well, we really want to see effort put into the form; and add some detail --length isn't necessary, some short forms can be just as good-- into the form, whether it's the character's personality, background, or both. We really want to see the character 'come to life', really. So, in short, here's a quick list of the basic things we look for in judging.

-Effort
-'Fleshing out' the character {Personality etc.}
-Detail; though length isn't necessary
-And once more, effort! We want to see that you really want the character. c:

So, if you want to critique, feel free to fill out this form {to keep it more organized}. And, either Tiki or I will give you some crits if needed, to make your form even better.
[b]I'd like some critique![/b]
Username:
Number of character you're applying for:
Link to form:
Would you like critique through PM, or another way?:
[size=1]critmehplz[/size]

List of users wanting to be critiqued:

kitten5862 Critique finished?: Yes; by iBrevity.

~Daydreamer~ Critique finished?:Yes; by -3B-.

Rain of Terror Critique finished?: Yes; by -3B-.

Sydney Critique finished?: Yes; by -3B-.

Luminance Critique finished?: Yes; by iBrevity.

Buecherwurm Critique finished?: Yes; by Rainwolf.

Rebeccashe Critique finished?: Currently being critiqued; by Lirrie.

Sweetcorgi Critique finished?: Yes; by Rainwolf.

Lirrie Critique finished?: No; needs to be done.

TigressMin Critique finished?: No; needs to be done.
Last edited by bangarain on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:21 am, edited 17 times in total.
bangarain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Under construction- DO NOT POST!

Postby Lirrie » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:54 am

Affiliates

Last edited by Lirrie on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [Open- Donations needed!]

Postby Lirrie » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:30 pm

I am looking to donate...
Image:

[IMG]http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af292/Lirrie/Adoption%20Agency/Gypse-LionDonation-1.png[/IMG]

Lineart Used: http://katikut.deviantart.com/art/Lione ... t-38652964
Name: Gypse
Species: Fey Lion
Preferences:

- Keep Breed and Gender
- No Desighn Changes
- Have fun with your form ^.^

By submitting this form, I, Lirri, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [Open- Donations needed!]

Postby Desmond » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:59 pm

I am looking to donate...
Image: Image
Lineart used: http://meancheen.deviantart.com/art/Thr ... -116175169
Name: Cocoa
Preferences: Must get attention and have a home in (at least a future) thread or site.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me