♍ ‧ a virgo's heart

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

pour me something stronger than me . . . → [ deffs' junk ]

Postby indefinite, » Thu May 30, 2013 6:42 pm

CHARRIES
▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

humans ;; fourty three
felines ;; thirteen
canines ;; six
other ;; zero
humanoids ;; twenty five

looking past the m i r r o r s
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

sidebar writing format goes to say anything.
edits to it go to me.
the lovely
females

eva grancier-----maisey harris-----lockness monster
lyric pierce-----blithe ewelle-----cricketsong
scout's honor-----lacy darling-----lenana ellsworth
alaska cardel-----harley halsten-----jane reel
orca blue-----jean courtshal-----estella courtshal
cherrydapple-----bennie brimmens-----emma brooks
novella-----juliet kestel-----ursula major
blithe rynnith-----barbara beelin-----jordynn blachet
averey west-----winterash-----marley frey
nina lione-----kyra pride-----perdita palmer
dreampaw-----jessamine toole-----celeste bidelle
halsten dackery-----robin emmerson-----eliza pike
lissie riella-----nola spruce-----evelynn sprit
faline forser-----cecily kipperlin-----shiloh sasha
rosaline lovette-----seattle greenberg-----addison barker
robyn mitchell-----harlem blu-----elsie beckler
waverly vega-----nora caspian-----merriam dreadum
rose moreno-----emmie carmel-----ruthie saul
shailene taylor-----lennon pashby-----celeste sternil
magnolia cobian-----millie and rooney-----corey baxter
beatrice garnetta-----aspen grey-----sandra swells
maxine crockshire-----xena-----bonnie bresk
emery ziranda-----mistypool-----quailstreak
Last edited by indefinite, on Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:32 am, edited 54 times in total.
indefinite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧ ↱ name

Postby indefinite, » Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm

x.
Last edited by indefinite, on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
indefinite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧ ↱ name

Postby indefinite, » Thu May 30, 2013 7:06 pm

x.
Last edited by indefinite, on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
indefinite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧ ↱ name

Postby indefinite, » Thu May 30, 2013 7:08 pm

x.
Last edited by indefinite, on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
indefinite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧ ↱ name

Postby indefinite, » Thu May 30, 2013 7:10 pm

x.
Last edited by indefinite, on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
indefinite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧ ↱ name

Postby indefinite, » Thu May 30, 2013 7:12 pm

x.
Last edited by indefinite, on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
indefinite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧ ↱ name

Postby indefinite, » Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 pm

x.
Last edited by indefinite, on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
indefinite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‧ ↱ name

Postby indefinite, » Thu May 30, 2013 7:19 pm

x.
Last edited by indefinite, on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
indefinite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

never quiet, she sings . . . → [ cricketsong ]

Postby indefinite, » Thu May 30, 2013 7:21 pm

cricketsong.
Image Image
indefinite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

honor in the bucketloads . . . → [ scout's honor ]

Postby indefinite, » Fri May 31, 2013 11:37 am

Image ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

name
------ scout's honor.
    "please, call me scout."
    sam was searching for a unique name for the pup she salvaged from a bush on a stormy night. she wanted a name that would be remembered, well known amongst the other dogs within the city streets. she'd always liked the name 'scout' when sheheard a tale about a dog with that name, but she liked the famous saying 'scout's honor' better.
    "age doesn't define ability."
    same never truely knew the pup's exact age, but after asking some peers who had experienced pups before, it was said she was around four weeks of age. looking back on it all, scout doesnt really recall her exact age either, so she just goes with being told she's seven years old. she strongly believes though that such an older age doesnt mean she cant do anything less an older dog could do, and she'll happily prove it.
    "i'd be happy to show you the goods."
    scout has been unsure of alot of things in her life: her training, her age, her history, but never once has she thought she couldnt possibly be a female. her nimble, more lean body structure is defiantly so, along with her softer tongue and lady parts. she was jokin before, about happily showing you the goods; she's a very prideful dog, honest as well. you'll just have to take her word for it.
training score
------ eighty nine percential.
    "i find myself of the highest intermediate level."
    the moment scout first stepped out onto the streets, it showed she was a dog with skills. she has been one of the strongest and sharpest she could possibly be. scout could be at the top of her game, but she's as stubborn as a mule and doesnt take to trying new things lightly. if it werent for this slight flaw in the art of effort, she wouldnt be an eighty nine percentage, but yet perhaps even in the higher nineties?
personality
------ intreverted.
    "i find myself more interesting than others."
    scout was found alone, she trained alone {besides sam of course}, and in her mind, she will forever be alone. she is a rather intreverted pooch, seperating herself from others a great deal of the time. this is my her own choosing, of course. she seems to find that she can intertain herself more than she needs others to intertain her. because of this, she is very quick to think, having many time to do it. at a single moment in time, she could craft up some sort of infathimous scheme, play it all out in her head, and set her body to work right after. she's strong willed like that, built and ready to take on any task at hand, an for many, she is admired for such a heroic attribute. its not common with dogs such as herself. she's really a sarcastic type, most of her jeers purposly meant to sting just a bit, but all in all she's a real jokester if you play your cards right with her. also unlike other dogs, she hasnt a soft side within that hard shell of hers. its all buff and beast that comes within her, and she shows no way of trying to tone it down. it comes in handy though, just as she does within battle. inspite her aggrivating exposure, she's a dog you want to keep around in your life.
significant other
------ none.
    "who needs a male in the picture?"
    scout doesn believe in that sort of love. the only love she feels is towards her life as a stray, oddly enough; i guess its a freedom thing. she's never experienced such a thing, nor plans to in the near future. it isnt some sort of 'hidden past' type of thing, nor is it a tale of a broken heart, just her mind set that she doesnt need anybody but herself and her goals to complete her life.
kin
------ none.
    "never knew 'em."
    no one, not even scout herself knows of her history. she doesnt really mind though. she more of a 'the past is in the past' type of gal anyways. but because of all that, she doesnt know of any living or dead kin. she figures she obviously had a mother and father, and perhaps even a couple siblings, considering she is a large breed dog and they have larger litters, but she's seen no familiar faces or names. like i said though, she doesnt really mind by it all. she focused on her work.
other
------ nope.
    "nah, you basically covered it all."
    i think thats just about it. i like this roleplay, i really do. its unique, not something i've ever seen or heard about. i cant wait for it to get started. i only wish though that its the real type of semi-literate, the two paragraphs, rather than the three line type. i'd hate to quit because its too little for me to work with.

© of this form goes to me.
© of the character goes to me.
© of setup ideas goes to ∞ αи∂ в є у σ и ∂.
© of images goes to rightful owners.
indefinite,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me