BiddyPanda's Adoptables (free, new, & open!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

BiddyPanda's Adoptables (free, new, & open!)

Postby BiddyPanda » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:24 pm

WELCOME! I'm BiddyPanda & I usually draw traditional art but I've decided to do something different for a change so now you can adopt some quick-digitally-drawn cuteness!

The theme of my adoptables are that each species has a type of abnormal shape in their design that makes them a bit different & in some cases in the past, unloved. The cats have extra big bellies, the bunnies have extra big ears (they are the only 2 species I've done but I will make more in the future). This is a haven for them, and my mission is to find them an owner who will love them for what they are.

Before you look at what is available to adopt read the following... Sowwy bout this but here are some RULES:
1. Basically I don't really like n00bs, no offence if you are one. Because of this I'm making a rule that if you joined any later than the 7th of May 2010 (that was my last birthday) then you can't apply. Sorry.
2. Another rule to keep it n00b free, you can't apply if you have less than 200 posts. Sorry again.
3. You can only adopt 2 at the most, but if your adopted pet breeds & has babies you can keep the babies if you wish.
4. If you want your adopted pet to breed it has to be with another adoptable by me & of the same species. There can be same sex partners though. I will draw the litter for you, and you and your adoptables partners owner can evenly divide the litter so that you each have some. I can put some of the litter pets up for adoption if you wish.
5. Yes, these are free - so I'd appreciate no begging or whining or disrespect of any kind. If you break this particular rule I will not even hesitate to put you on a banned list.
6. Want a custom? Sure thang :3. This however, will cost you a wishlist pet (unless you're a buddy of mine).
7. Besides rule 5, I'll try to be flexible about these rules & take into account various things because I'm an understanding person.
8. If you decide that you don't want your adopted pet anymore, return him/her to me so I can find him/her a new owner.

All clear amigos? If you have any questions about the rules then just PM me. Now scroll down to see what is available to adopt!

Adoptable Type 1: Tubby Kitties
They have abnormally large-sized tummies. It's not their fault because they are not over-eaters, it's due to their unfortunate genetics / slow metabolism. Will you give one a home and tickle it's tubby tummy?

Adoptable Type 2: Big-Eared Bunnies
Their big ears are a genetic fault but it has it's advantages, they can hear things up to 10 kilometres away. They are also quite a timid and paranoid species so they have a rather unfortunate facial expression, but hopefully you can look past that. Will it hear your footsteps walk up to the shop to adopt it?
Last edited by BiddyPanda on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
!!!~ Been a decade since I joined this site, back to catch up on years worth of pets I've missed out on. DO NOT SEND ME TRADE OFFERS. ~!!!
Image Image Image
FURSONA.ADOPTABLES.ART SHOP..TUMBLR
BiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BiddyPanda's Adoptables (no posting yet)

Postby BiddyPanda » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:38 pm

CURRENT PETS AVAILABLE TO ADOPT:
All of the bunnies from the previous litter are now adopted, sorry! more kitties & bunnies coming soon :3

The Rainbow Litter:
6 adoptables, 3 with coloured fur & white markings with black noses, 2 with white fur & coloured markings with pink noses, 1 with coloured fur & white markings with a pink nose. Their gender can be decided by the person who adopts it. The adopting system will be decided by a random generator; there is no specific number of applications there can be but there is a cut off date: October 10th. This might change.

ADOPTABLE 1 ALREADY ADOPTED!
People who have applied for this adoptable:
1. Janet10433
Congrats Janet ^-^

ADOPTABLE 2 ALREADY ADOPTED!
1. Coali
2. purrsain

And the winner is...
Purrsain

ADOPTABLE 3 ALREADY ADOPTED!
1. DharSii
Congrats DharSii ^-^

ADOPTABLE 4 ALREADY ADOPTED!
1. Duh
Congrats Duh ^-^

ADOPTABLE 5 ALREADY ADOPTED!
1. Ardnassac
2. ~Alice
3. Glowbee

And the winner is...
Ardnassac

ADOPTABLE 6 ALREADY ADOPTED!
1. ~Rainboooowwolf~
2. Coali
3. CadyCat
4. Tenebre
5. BeL0VED

And the winner is...
CadyCat

ADOPTION CONTESTS:
Yes, we will have some of these in the future. And I have one that will start now (1/10/10) & end on the 30/10/10.
Adoption Contest #1: Mascot design!
Basically I want a little mascot on the front of the page, with a colourful design that will attract new people who want to adopt, to make the thread grow. This can be a tubby kitty, a big-eared bunny, or a new species that you think of yourself. If I like your suggestion of new species, even if your design doesn't win, then I will make that species in the future and you will get rewarded with a free custom of the mascot you've described to me.
The design I like the most will become the mascot of the thread and the person who designed it will get a free custom design of their choice and first pick of pet from the mystery litter. 4 runners up will get the other pets from the mystery litter at random. Only the winner will see the mystery litter before it is released.

1 rule: The mascot has to be your OWN design, no art theft or linearts. You are allowed to describe your design instead of draw it.

To enter the contest fill out this form:
Code: Select all
[b][color=#FF0000]I'M APPLYING FOR THE MASCOT CONTEST![/color][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Design picture/description:[/b]
[b]If it's a new species, please describe it's characteristics:[/b]
[b]I AGREE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT/RULES![/b]

PREVIOUS LITTERS:
The Mayonnaise Litter
The Rainbow Litter

ADOPTED PETS:
1. Mayonnaise litter:
- Neoncatx/Sam's Kally (female)
- Shiba your Inu's Pablo (male)
- Akiblood's Sunflower (female)
2. Rainbow litter:
- Janet10433's Juliet (female)
- purrsain's Orangetta (female)
- DharSii's Mellow (female)
- Duh's Afti (male)
- Ardnassac's Beatriss (female)
- CadyCat's Jet (female)

CUSTOM PETS:
Sam's Ginger
Last edited by BiddyPanda on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 34 times in total.
!!!~ Been a decade since I joined this site, back to catch up on years worth of pets I've missed out on. DO NOT SEND ME TRADE OFFERS. ~!!!
Image Image Image
BiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BiddyPanda's Adoptables (no posting yet)

Postby BiddyPanda » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:51 pm

A slot for just incase. Posting is now open!
Image Image Image
BiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BiddyPanda's Adoptables (new & open!)

Postby shibe » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:03 pm

So cute Biddeh. <3 ilurkitties. c:
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiddyPanda » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:09 pm

fanks shiba-chan :3 *hugs* i can make you a custom anytime
Image Image Image
BiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meowchirp » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm

oi may i has one adoptable. GINGER NEEDS A FRIEND.

Username:NeonCatx
Adoptable #:1
Adoptable's name:Kally
Any BackStory?:Her past owner was very abusive and whenever he got mad, he would throw her across the room. She was born blind, so she never knew who was being so wrong to her. But she got through it, and was taken to a shelter, where she was adopted by Sam(or me). (I would right more but I'm adopting her right now so It can't go any further xD) She hopes this is not her old owner, but by the loving embrace and different smell, she can tell it is not.
Other:none =o THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME APPLY.
I AGREE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT/RULES & I WILL LOVE MY ADOPTED BUBBY FOREVER!
🎵 only ever worried about reality
when it's make-believe
take a deep breath and unwind the corkscrew
spiraling out, don't let your thoughts control you 🎵

PMs are always open if you need someone to talk to
💐trade thread
🥧art cafe

meowchirp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiddyPanda » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Yay hai sam! Sam is an exception to the n00b rules: she is one of my bestest friends & she used to have an account but she left cs & now she is back!
Image Image Image
BiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiddyPanda » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:44 pm

bumppp
Image Image Image
BiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:08 pm

YEW GAIS come and adopt these uber-cute kitties! They need homes. o n o </3
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiddyPanda » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 pm

ur just sayin' that 'cause of the argument we had yesterday hahaha xD
Image Image Image
BiddyPanda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me