Prologue pg. 1 ~Demon of the Moon~ by sardonicSeldom

Artist sardonicSeldom [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Prologue pg. 1 ~Demon of the Moon~

Postby sardonicSeldom » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:21 pm

prologue page one of Demon of the moon.
I was bored, and I have no idea where to go from here.. Oh well, lets see where it leads!

Brown wolf is Saturn, demon alpha(Controls space and time) and his mate Rose(Controls plants, mostly known for smelling like Roses), as well as there new pup, Asuka.

They might get more markings in later panels, but I'm lazy at the moment, and sorry for the lazy background...

Okay, story part!

~A large light brown wolf bounds into his camp, in the middle of the deepest forest, and pauses at a den that smells heavily of Roses.
"Rose? Are you alright? I came as fast as I could, but as you know, time pauses for no one..." He whispered as he saw a single sleeping pup.
Rose laughs softly at him with a tired smile. "Yes Saturn, I am fine, but only this one pup survived... I am afraid that something could be wrong with her... She has not cried out even once..." Rose told him quietly as she watched her newborn pup with rose colored eyes.
Saturn pause with a frown. "The one who controlled the moon, Alistair, died recently. Rose I could be wrong, but our pup could be the new Moon Demon..." Saturn said, speaking softly as Rose whipped her head toward him.
"Oh please! She couldn't possibly be the new Moon Demon... Could she?" Rose asked with frightened eyes.
Saturn just watched her gravely, then his eyes flickered to the pup as she stirred...~
"But suddenly something fragile snapped inside the pale girl, and the witch that had been so brittle yet whole, decided to set a fire that even her herself could not hope to put out."

sardonicSeldom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Prologue pg. 1 ~Demon of the Moon~

Postby .:Whirlie Bird:. » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Cool....Man How do you draw like that? And you dont know where to go from there? Try this

Make a comic scene with the she-wolf growing up in each slot and then her and her father- Her mother died some how XD IDK And then instead of Moon Demon another pup is made Moon demon and she could be made Moon spirit- Two different sides of the moon Moon demon= Evil Moon spirit=Good. :D Hows that??? XD
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
" You tell me, That's your job isn't it? "

" The duly appointed enforcer of the tyrest accord can duly appoint my shiny metal.. "
.:Whirlie Bird:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sardonicSeldom » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Yea, that could work... Or the other way around. Like Asuka could be the demon(But on the inside she would actually be the spirit), and the other vice versa. And I agree on her mother's death, but she will be in a few panels... maybe like 3... or something. I'm going to go color there refs. (Yay for editables!)
"But suddenly something fragile snapped inside the pale girl, and the witch that had been so brittle yet whole, decided to set a fire that even her herself could not hope to put out."

sardonicSeldom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby painted.wolf » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:58 pm

Please continue! :D
painted.wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Leijon:33 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:00 pm

epic! sdo its new, huh? wow! your an AWESOME drawer!
ImageImageImage

Hi I'm Nepeta! i don't bite, i scratch!
Nepeta Leijon:33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me