Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt An Arcelia by Hooligan.

Artist Hooligan. [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Adopt An Arcelia

Postby Hooligan. » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Adopt An Arcelia

What is an Arcelia?

An Arcelia is an animal that has a horse's head and front legs, as well as a full mane that runs from it's forelock down to it's tail. The rest of the Arcelia's body is almost snake form, although it's covered in hair that is extremely similiar to a horse's. Arcelias usually have very easygoing temperments, although they can only tolerate one person as a companion. Arcelias have a language all of their own, somewhat resembling a mix between a horse's neigh and a snake's slither. Arcelias come in all colors, even neons, although neons are very rare. Arcelias are originally from the Alarico mountains, high above the plains of Zanai, but some have been gathered.

What does Arcelia mean?

Arcelia means treasure in Spanish.

Rules:

*~*After you pay for your Arcelia, they are yours, until then, they belong to me, and I have a right to sell them to other players*~*
*~*You must pay me for your Arcelia within a weeks' time. If you cannot make that deadline, notify me ahead of time*~*
*~*You are not alowed to make an adoptable or make any profit from your Arcelia*~*
*~*You can use your Arcelia for a competition with my permission. PM me to get my permission please*~*
*~*Be nice, don't be mean to me or others*~*
*~*All CS rules apply*~*

Form:

Username:
Arcelia's Name:
Do You Agree To Follow All Rules:
Arcelia's Mane Color:
Arcelia's Coat Color:
Arcelia's Hoof Color:
Markings:
Ref (put N/A if no Ref):
There's something to be said for a place that hasn't had all the rough rode out of it.
Hooligan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt An Arcelia

Postby Hooligan. » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:01 am

Bump
There's something to be said for a place that hasn't had all the rough rode out of it.
Hooligan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me