Artist Poison Reaper [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Demitri 8D

Postby Poison Reaper » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:54 am

.:Basic:.
Name: "The name's Demitri Jason De'Marco, but just call me Demitri."
Height: "6" 5'. Yeah. The scientists kinda messed with that.
Eye Color: "Icey Blue ones that stare into your soul. Haha, no. Just Ice Blue."
Ethnicity: "Hungarian. You mad Bro?"

.:Under the skin:.

Personality; "I've heard people call me confident, big shot, and loud. But Im not like that at all. Well, yes I'm loud, but other than that, it's not. I'm not very self-confident, and sometimes I just want to sink from the center of attention. Most of the times, I'm easy-going, and mainly a happy persom. I like to be sarcastic, and joke around with my friends. I dislike people who think they're better than everyone. I tend to have a short temper, and can be cold, heartless and just plain mean. People usually annoy me, but you could say I'm a social butterfly. Odd, I know, but I can't help it! I also love correcting my friend's and random peoples grammar."
Sexual Orientation: "Straight bro. I don't have anything against anyone though. All that matters is their personality to me.''
Religon: "Nah bro. I don't do that stuff."
Kin: "Well, we're not really brothers, but we've been together forever, and we just gave a last names, andbecame brothers. His name is Chad. I call him Bandit, don't ask why."
Body Mod.: "Yeah. Tons! The scientists went mad on me. My skin has metal plates under my skin, in some places, over the skin. They grafted a wing on my right side, they also programed a wing to my back. It's pretty hard to live with, but I can live with it. Yes, I can fly."
Tattoos: "?Yeah, I must say, I have some ones that Chad gave me. I have a tiger on my lower inner right arm, and a gemini sign on my left wrist. "
Other?: "Uhh, the metal prevents me from tanning. so yeah."

Please igone the timer and the # of times edited, I had to keep saving and exiting on the computer :P And I was distracted xD
Info~ wrote:Mood/News; moving sucks I hate being adult
Music; my chemical romance

Updated: 9/11/22

Poison Reaper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me