2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Never-Ending Comic Page 4

Postby Kiliann » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Panel One:
"Come, Felic! We can't afford to stop in a cave. I will carry you."
Two:
"Thanks, Dad..."
Three:
"Oh, Xander... what do we do? Zenna is after us now, and I don't know how long we can hide Felic."
I know...
Four:
... For Zenna is always watching.
Five:
"Caw!"
Six:
Run little Felic... But I'll get you...

Just saying, the brown wolf in the corner is Zenna, not Xander's mate. :)
I worked super, super hard on this. Enjoy, guys!

~ Rules ~

1. Make sure to copy and paste these rules whenever you make a page.

2. Don't make two pages in a row.

3. If you'd like to make the next page, post below. The first person to post gets to make the next page. {Unless; see Rule 5}

4. Stick to the story. Don't kill off all the characters in some random freak accident and put in your own with a random new plot.

{ NEW! } --> 5. If the person who posted to make a new page doesn't start it within 5 weeks {one more week than a month}, the second person to post can make it themselves.

6. Be respectful toward different people's art. This comic is open to Beginners and Intermediates. ;)

{ NEW! } --> 7. Any new characters you add to the comic cannot be OCs or Fursonas, and must be relevant to the plot. Once you add a character, it belongs solely to this comic.

{ NEW! } --> 8. All pages must be neat. This means they must have clear writing, colouring within the lines, and as much effort as possible put into them. Try your best; they don't have to be perfect.

Previous Comic: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=686648&hilit=Never%5C+ending
Next Comic: --none--
Last edited by Kiliann on Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

INFJ | Christian | Coder | Writer
|ɗƐѵɪɑɴƬɑʀʈ.||ʈʊɱƄʟʀ.|

Hey there!
I'm Kiliann. I like way too many things to be listed, and I'm also a writer and a budding artist. Take a look at my tumblr and deviantART above if you're interested.
Random trades are totally welcome, and while I'm busy often, I'm also up for RPs (literate, please!) Don't be shy to suggest a trade or drop me a message!

Kiliann

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Never-Ending Comic Page 5

Postby Sunbeargirl » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Nice job, Night! :D Ooh, a big scary Zenna has come into the picture... Doesn't sound too good... What'll happen next? It's up to whoever wants to make a page! Post here if you wish to! ;)
¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Hi! Call me Sunny! ☀️ My deviantART account is Sunbeargirl, too! ^^
My dream pet is the 2014 PPS White Cat-Dragon.🐲 Rats make lovely pets. 🐀 I'm a Christian! ✝
Please TRADE with me! 😁 I've been on here for years, so I have old pets available. :>
🐈 My WL is every pet I don't have yet. 🐕
ImageImage
Meet Streamsong and Flamespots!

Honestly, these cats stay in my signature because I've had them forever and I don't know where else to put them. They were made by ~SilverTabbyCat~.
Click my dragons? Image
¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸ ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melon » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:36 am

I love this page; it's very well done!
I'd love to make the next, but I think I might leave it to someone who hasn't had a turn yet. c:

This Zenna character looks interesting!
Open to art commissions. PM me!

Image ImageImage
melon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smartfoxtails » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:01 am

can i do the next?
Image ImageImage

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. Put this in your signiture if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post, but I'm sure the people with heart and backbone will.
Smartfoxtails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunbeargirl » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:55 am

I think you deserve another go. Just make sure to follow the rules completely this time and see to it that what you think up makes 100% sense. XD Go for it, SFT! :D
My dream pet is the 2014 PPS White Cat-Dragon.🐲 Rats make lovely pets. 🐀 I'm a Christian! ✝
Please TRADE with me! 😁 I've been on here for years, so I have old pets available. :>
ImageImage

Honestly, these cats stay in my signature because I've had them forever and I don't know where else to put them. They were made by ~SilverTabbyCat~.
Click my dragons? Image
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiliann » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Thanks, guys! I worked really hard on this. It took me about six hours, not six hours and forty five minutes, due to me working on other things as I drew every few minutes. :) Oh, well... details, details.
My plan was to add an antagonist chasing after Felic... for an unknown reason. You guys can help figure that out as we go.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

INFJ | Christian | Coder | Writer
|ɗƐѵɪɑɴƬɑʀʈ.||ʈʊɱƄʟʀ.|

Hey there!
I'm Kiliann. I like way too many things to be listed, and I'm also a writer and a budding artist. Take a look at my tumblr and deviantART above if you're interested.
Random trades are totally welcome, and while I'm busy often, I'm also up for RPs (literate, please!) Don't be shy to suggest a trade or drop me a message!

Kiliann

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Never-Ending Comic Page 4

Postby Sunbeargirl » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:25 pm

Bump! :)

Last bumped by Sunbeargirl on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:25 pm.
ImageImage

Click my dragons? Image
Sunbeargirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me