Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Schnitter Ref. by rockonhammy

Artist rockonhammy [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Schnitter Ref.

Postby rockonhammy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Schitter is a mix between a Revenant and Akab. This is my own species, my own character and no one else. Please do not steal him.

Name- Schitter
Gender- Male
Age- Unknown
Species- Revenant/Akab Cross. New Breed called Auskommen Hass
Appearance- Long hood-like skin hanging over face, never to be seen. Kept together by two cloths with buttons sewed into skin. Matted fluffs around cheeks, down neck, onto chest and upper belly. Front arm-like wings, able to walk on all four or on two legs and able to fly. End of wings, feathers are razor sharp. Back has weird arch, due to the genes from the Akab. Strong back legs, able to run on them if wanted to. Long sharp claws on back webbed feet. Tail can be fanned out or kept neatly together, formly short. Feather tuffs on the back legs.
Bio- Amongst the ranks of the living dead, Schnitter holds a special place. His no mere corpse, Schnitter has formed from the restless fragments of those who, in life, did great evil. The species normally mutter in a demonic mutters, whispers and slurs that only there own kind understands. Devious and clever, the new species, Auskommen hass, dont serve no master, no greater plan or intelligent design. All he craves is misery, pestilence, agony and death. He feed on terror and pain, and their presence is always an omen of impending doom. Imbued with strong occult magic, he is able to change himself into creatures associated with death and darkness: ravens, rats, spiders and worms. He can leap huge distances, crawl upside down at great speeds, and squeeze himself through the narrowest of spaces. Auskommen Hass typically use poison and disease as weapons against the innocent, and their weapons - often twin knives - can cause hideous infections in those without protection against dark magic. Drawn to areas where a disaster, Auskommen Hass is one of the most terrifying creatures of the secret world. Not easily defeated, they are known to reform from the smallest fragments, and their poisoned blood and dark minds infect everything around them with their eldritch disease.

I REALLY love how this turned out and i really LOVE Schnitter alot! He is my baby! I really do hope you like him as well. MAN do feather detail take forever i thought i was gonna die of how many feathers he had on him! Glad this is finished

Everything (c) Rockonhammy
ImageImage
OMG Thanks Okami4 For the Animations! soooo much ♥
okami4 wrote:omg wth BBQ.

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Schnitter Ref.

Postby Zovesta » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:40 pm

I love this guy so much! What a cool design!~
Image ImageImage
My Chicken Smoothie babies, Nezumi Otoko and Kyuppi
Zovesta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Schnitter Ref.

Postby rockonhammy » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm

hahaha why thank you! and yeah his pretty different, not cute or fluffy.
ImageImage
OMG Thanks Okami4 For the Animations! soooo much ♥
okami4 wrote:omg wth BBQ.

ImageImageImage
rockonhammy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me