Based on Click to view
Artist Drizzle [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BiB - Finito!

Postby Drizzle » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Bright Is Better <3
Please read everything in the Main Thread before buying! You can click the stamp to go there.
Unshaded Version of This Character -- PNG Version of this Character

This character now belongs to -3B-.

What's this?! A free design?! Yep, you betcha. :'D All I require is that you fill out the form below to the best of your ability. Be creative! Be fun! Be colorful (so long as I can read your text, no bright yellow plz)! I'll pick the winner on January 20th at 11:59PM.
I have no idea what species this is. Wolf? Cat? Hybrid? Make it up as you go along. <3 Also, feel free to use free linearts for the Art section if you aren't so good at art. I won't penalize you. I just wanna see some creativity of character. :D
Drizzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BiB - Adopt Me!

Postby jackbarakat » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:27 pm

{ username }
d r e a m e r.

{ name }
kamen; k - men

{ gender }
male

{ age }
two years

{ personality }
>>determined ; curious ; insane<<

kamen is very determined, and he does what he wants to do. he doesn't care if he gets ridiculed or made of fun of, as long as he gets what he wanted to find, he is happy. he does not need the presence of others to survive, and is very much fine with living on his own. his curiosity often gets the best of him, which is why many others are slightly frightened of him. he goes off into the forest often, to parts where the humans and other predators live, just to see what lies in that area. this is also a reason why he is known as insane. he is quite alright with this idea, and actually enjoys it, because then he is left on his own to finish his searchings and discoveries.

{ short story }
Tick... tock... tick... tock... The sound if a ticking clock echoed through the tropical forest, lulling some creatures to sleep; but not Kamen. Even though the bright, round moon was high in the sky, the muscular orchid and lime tiger was wide awake. As he walked through the leafy foilage, his neon yellow eyes glowed in the darkness. He was off to find the source of the ticking, even though his family disapproved. Some call him just plain curious, others went as far as calling him insane, but Kamen took no notice to this. His pawsteps were silent, disturbing not a soul as he went on his way. Tick... tock... tick... tock... There it was again, and Kamen moved faster, more determined than ever. Ignoring his roaring stomach, he pushed forward, small thorns ripping at his fur as he made his way through a large bush. As he did, a large smile painted on his cream muzzle; he had found something. The leaves rustled around him, and a normal tiger would have taken off immediatly, but not Kamen. He moved closer to the large grandfather clock, whose face was yellowing and the glass slightly shattered. He watched the pendelum swing to and fro, the loud noise booming throughout the clearing. Then, his vision became cluttered, a large net covering his entire body. Kamen could feel ropes tightening around his large ankles, burning as he tried to break free. A roar escaped from his throat, catching his attackers off gaurd; the humans. He sliced at the rope, cutting it free and knocking the clock over in the process. It smashed, and Kamen grasped the long, metal pole between his jaws, ripping it off as he dashed back into the forest. Shreiking noises flew past his ear, then the bullets collided with trees as Kamen dodged one after another. The pendulum still in his tightly closed mouth, Kamen made his way through bush after bush, tree after tree until he came to his cave. He ran inside, pulling his tail in and going all the way to the back. Here he placed the pendulum down, amongst the rest of his collection. Human artifacts littered the walls and floors, filling every crease and crack possible. Kamen observed his asortment, a smirk appearing on his face as he silently replayed the sound of the clock through his head. Tick... tock... tick... tock...

{ art }
I Might Be Crazy
Human Artifacts
Just Kamen

{ where }
I am going to use him everywhere<3 my signature, my charater list, everywhereC:

{ read the front }
of course!
Last edited by jackbarakat on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sometimes I come on here to remind myself why I left
jackbarakat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Username: -3B-
Character Name:
Leqvevt
[Heb. "Hope"; "Leq" for short]

Where you will be using it:
Story, signature, art, and in my heart, to keep me going when times are tough.

Short Story:

It had been a long time since travelers had first stumbled upon these roads. Their paths had become overgrown, filled with life... all traces of their
previous excursions had been previously erased. Nature alone could not have done such a thing, Leqvevt decided, picking up a seed between his
teeth and starting to dig a shallow hole. No. Of course not. Nature took over so quickly because there was a kind soul out there willing to offer
time and love to the earth from which they had sprung forth. There was someone willing to love... rather than destroy for their own purpose,
as the travelers had. The tree stumps that those... monsters... had left behind after fixing their wagons, wheels, gadgets and
Mother-Knew-What... those bushes that had been killed just to make a path.... The damage had been repaired. The valley was wild again.

Leq gently spat the seed into the hole and covered it, then carried a rough earthen clay bowl to the creek, filling it with water to encourage
the future sapling to grow.

"There will be a time for us all, my beautiful garden. But my life is spent making and encouraging life... and therefore, I am happy and fulfilled."
With a smile, he gently carved a rough "X" in the ground with his claws, marking the spot to keep him from digging up the seed before it could grow.

Turning around, he easily scaled the low, rocky cliff, taking advantage of the view to gaze at the [literal] fruits of his labor.

Yes. Death and pain would never survive in a place so filled with love.

Personality - the short of the long

Leqvevt lives on hope and life itself. He nurtures the garden that thrives after those that abused the land left it to rot. His heart is filled with peace as long as he is surrounded by life, and while death saddens him, he fully understands that death is necessary to allow future generations to live. Despite his wisdom, he is still young in mind and spirit. He is a bit of a loner, but that doesn't bother him - his feline blood reinforces his independent nature, making loneliness into happiness. He is content with his life, and nothing could ever sway him from that pleasure.

Art:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=997481
Preliminary art - just in case I can't get my sister's tablet before forms are collected.
http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz25 ... 13/BIB.png
Crappy colored sketch - I apologize, but I'm more concerned about my sister's health than making this art pretty. >.<;;

Read the Thread?
But of course, multiple times. <3

Work in progress. <3
Last edited by Desmond on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heart Land » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Username:Heart Land
Character Name:Glory
Where you will be using it: On chicken smoothie,in my heart basically everywhere
Short Story:WIP
Art:WIP
Read the Thread?Multiple Times
[/u][/center][/size] Image
I have gifted 60 people
I have received 4 gifts
Heart Land

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango sherbet » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:44 pm

::I'd love to adopt::
~Bengal, the tiger hybrid~

About Bengal
Bengal's Online Use

(Still major WIP)

Unfortunately I'm dropping out of the competition. I haven't had enough time to work on this and I'm very upset about it, but that's it. Thanks for the amazing opportunity, Drizzle.
Last edited by mango sherbet on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
more or less quit cs, you can contact me through:
deviantart - username: mango-sherbet
ask.fm - username: mangusherbet
tumblr - url: yitzbecca

mango sherbet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:19 pm

This one is lovely! Will post my form tommorrow.
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lions » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Lovley design<3 I would try for it, but I'm content with my BiBs c: Good luck!
Lions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby International » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:21 pm

So pretty. <3
Username:
legogirlgreen2
Character Name:
Akira
Extra information:
Species:
Feline Wolf
Personality:
Tough, head-strong, independent, sassy, proud, intelligent, oblivious, tomboy, brave, bold, brash, blunt, forward, impatient, impulsive, imposing, sarcastic, cynical, skeptical, rash, harsh
Green, purple, black, jungles, flutes, music, stones, gems, being sneaky, stealth, action movies (especially ones with spies), daggers, arrows, feathers, quiet
Dislikes:
Pink, loud noises, clumsiness, people who don't get the point, romance movies, tutus, ribbons
History:
Akira has been through a lot. When she was six years old her parents dies, she was never how or why. She lived five different foster homes. She kept getting moved around because no one could understand her hurt and they just couldn't comfort her the way she needed it. As she grew older she became more bitter and harsh. Until she met Sketch that is. He turned her life around for the better. He'd never known the kind of pain she'd been through but somehow he knew just how to comfort and console her. Somehow, he understood pain he'd never experienced. The more time Akira spent with Sketch the more happy she became. She still had a harsh view of the world, she just got over her anger and learned to enjoy each day as it came. Without Sketch, who knows waht would have happend to her life, all she knows is taht she's glad she has him.
Theme song:
Plant Life by Owl City
Mate:
Sketch is a grey, almost white male wolf with rough blue and black markings and brown eyes. He's a 17 year old dreamer who's shy around everyone but Akira. He's a cheerful, fun, and encouraging friend for Akira and he helps to soften her hard attitude towards life with his fun and goofy antic to cheer her up. He's the one that keeps her from being too rash and he's the voice of reason in her roller coaster of a life. Except for when he gets candy, then he becomes really hyper. Which irritates Akira to no end, she does not approve of hyper Sketch.
---
Where you will be using it:
I'll put her in my character thread, get art of her, maybe use her in a RP. I'll always keep her close to me and she'll be my reminder that no matter how sad life is, there's always hope. I will get lots of art of her, some alone, some with her mate, and I will treasure her always. <3
Short Story:
Akira padded quietly through the brush, doing her best to avoid sticks that might crack and water that might splash. She was on a special mission and no one could know she was here. She had to be invisible, silent, and most of all, very careful. If the enemy captured her it would be all over, the carefully planned mission would go up in smoke and she would never get the chance to make up for what she had done. Akira shook her head, she couldn't think about it, she needed to get in, get out. She slipped quietly into the base, making her way to the control central, where she would upload the video. It wasn't much, just a five minute clip, but it would hopefully change everyone's life for the better. She was almost there, just a little farther... there! She saw the door she was looking for and she slinked inside, making sure she wasn't seen. Inside was one of the most gigantic computer she had ever seen, it was at least twenty feet high and nearly three times as wide. Unfortunately, there wasn't time to gaze in awe at the amazing feat of technology before her; she had a job to do. Akira checked the map she had drawn on her arm the week before in anticipation of this day. According to her map she just had to turn left and she would be at the upload link, where she would plug in her video and show the world the hope they needed so badly. "Ha!" She said triumphantly and quietly. There it was, and she got to work. Out of the bag strapped to her back she took a mess of cables and a small device that looked strangely like a piece of pizza. She did her best to untangle the wires, though it was hard without the prosthetic hands she had back at the base. Akira did manage to untangle them and she plugged everything where it was supposed to go. She stepped back to view her work for a minute before dashing towards the door. She retraced her steps, hurtling by surprised workers and guards. She stopped just outside the huge complex and hid in the secret escape route that had been dug earlier. She followed it back to base, her mission was completed. When she got out on the other side of the tunnel everyone was gathered around the entrance, waiting to hear how it had gone. She looked around and said in a loud and joyful voice, "It's done, the video will play in the next thirty minutes and our message of hope will be broadcasted across the world!" The crowd cheered, Akira was a hero, and the world had a little more hope and color. As the crowd came up to congradulate her and as Sketch was holding her tight, thankful that Akira has come back alive and unharmed she though of the message. It was a simple message, it just said, "There's someone out there who cares, someone who will listen to your problems. You're not the only one to go through hard times and you won't be the last, just believe that there's hope and color in the world and always remember to be happy for what you have and who you are. There is always someone in need of comfort more than you. So try your best to be caring and cheerful, the world is much too dark. Let's make it brighter." That was all it said, in big, bright, and brilliant letters. But hopefully that was all that was needed to make a change. How much of a difference would it make? Akira wasn't sure, but felt that if the message reached one person, and made a difference in their life, then her mission would be accomplished.
Art:
X X X
Read the Thread?
Yes!
Last edited by International on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:55 am, edited 8 times in total.
- - -

I use the usernames legogirlgreen2, International, and Link=Epic.
Which one I'm currently using changes from time to time.

- - -

- - -
International

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Purpureus Viridis

You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough

username;;

i8chichi.

name and species;;

purpureus viridis
"purple green" in Latin.

she is a tiger and wild cat hybrid.

personality;;

intelligent, proud, understanding, snappy, caring, liking

intelligent;; Purpureous is quite a smart craeture, although she may not look it. she can think quickly when needed, but usually takes his time to think things through. she is always pondering on one thing or another. sometimes she uses his spare time to think of life and helpful things about it. shee thinks for, and of, others alot, which can help, sometimes... sometimes, one could say, she thinks too much.
proud;; Pur is a proud creature, but not too proud, if you know what I mean. she isn't the kind to be so proud that she's obsessed with herself. she's pround of her achivements, of the great friends she has, and all the things she does to understand life. she's proud to be alive, and to help others. but, sometimes, she might snap if someone suggests that she is self-obsessed. she's not, really. if you don't believe me, ask her friends, they'll tell you the same thing.
understanding;; Pur in understanding. fullstop. she uderstands loss, grief and deppresion. she not only understands it, but she lived it aswell. she understands loss as she has lost lots, but, in a way, she hasn't. she can help you understand what i ment just then. she loves to help others understand that they should love life, as they only have one chance at it.
snappy;; Pur, like everyone, is not perfect. she is a snapper. suggest something utterly untrue, she'll probably snap at you. she also snaps when she's angry, frustrated, tired or just being unhelpful. during her snappy times, she is easily pain in the butt. try to avoid her, but don't make it obvious. if you do, she'll snap at you more. leaving her alone for a while is the best way for her to relax and go back to her normal mood.
caring;; Pur is a very caring creature. she cares about her friends, her family, her elders and everyone around her, unless they are enemies or frenemies. along with her caringness is respect, although she cares more than she respects, which can be both a good and a bad thing. mostly the thing she repects is life. she she cares about life and others things. caring is something she taught herself to do, as when she was young she tried and tried to care, but she couldn't. she doesn't like thinking about her old days, though, as there was alot of loss there, too.
liking;; Pur likes alots of things. she likes others {well... sometimes} alot. she likes nature, all the world around her. she loves to explore, and enjoys doing so with company. sometimes, she just lies there and thinks, enjoying life. she loves to be around her friends and loved ones. she likes life, as well as appreciating it, too. although she hadn't always liked it, she's learnt to. 'live your life with love', as she always says, when she's not saying her motto.

where will you use it;;

everywhere. my heart; my mind; my soul; everywhere
she will be my guardian. <3

story;;

i couldn't help it. it was just so sad. i burst into tears.
oh, how i hated it. death.
i just cannot stand losing someone forever. i cannot.
i gazed down at the crumpled figure of the bestest friend i'd ever had.
hank, a small little cat. his dark fur ruffled in the breeze. oh, the feeling i had.
i'm sure it was a bad feeling, but i wanted to listen to it.
i wanted to commit suicide, just to be with hank again.
the feeling was becoming stronger the minutes i stood here grieving. it was so tempting. i had to listen to it.
i had to.
but it wasn't right. i know it. i pushed the thought away. it came back. i sighed, knowing i'd have to put up with the feeling for the night. i curled up around hank, wraping my body around his cold and frail one. i'd know hank all my life. although he was smaller than me, he was older. he cared for me all my lufe. teaching me lessons of life. now, he's gone. forever.
i broke down again, sobbing myself to sleep.
my eyes snapped open. what woke me? i looked around, realising i was on a hill with soft grass, the stars blazing above me. this place seemed incredibly peaceful.
then i realised.
hank was sitting next to me, his eyes closed and his face tilted toward a bright star.
i nearly screamed out with joy.
that is, before i realised i must be dreaming.
i sighed quitely. hank seemed to be summoning something, as he was muttering under his breath.
then he turned to me, his wide green eyes open, filled with the reflection of a million stars. he pointed his muzzled solemnly at the sky.
i looked up.
a huge figure of stars was forming in front of my eyes right above us. it was some sort of cat, i figured.
the star cat blinked open it's star eyes. it's eyes were bright and shining.
then she spoke.
"you only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough"
the scene dissovled in front of me, but the star cat's words still echoed throughout my mind.
the feeling of suicide was gone.
completely.
i wished nothing but to live up to hank, to make the best of life. i wanted to make it that my one life is enough.
that is now my life's motto.
i blinked my eyes open to find myself next to hank's cold body. i bit myself to check i wasn't dreaming.
i wasn't.
i streached, got up, and looked around to see a place for hank's final resting place.
i looked around at the lush rainforest we had lived in. yes, had. i want to explore, live my life. but it's gonna be hard to leave hank's body. well, i guess i'll live...
i spent ages digging hank's grave. a wrapped his body in a soft peice of bracken and placed him in his grave, under a shady fern i had found. i push the mound of soft sweet smelling earth over his grave.
a single tear rolled down my cheek, but i wiped it away with my tail.
i lay down to have a rest before leaving.
i woke up to find myself on the same hill. i grinned down at the patch of earth were hank was in my last dream.
but he wasn't there.
my brow creased in heartbreak.
though i heard the soft whisper in the faint breeze.
"Purpureous, you're trying to keep the wrong bits of hank. the good bits you need are right here."
the breeze blew against her heart.
"the memories. that's all you need. his body is nothing without his memories.
just remember~"

the voice echoed around the hill. i closed my eyes and remembered.
i remembered all the times we spent with eachother. all the times we cared for eachother.
i remembered...
when a woke up i had no trouble leaving hank's grave. i didn't even say goodbye.
but, i didn't need to.
i still had him. but he was just inside my mind and heart. i'll never forget him.
i padded far. so far i nearly collapsed. i looked up and saw a cliff in the distence. a small figure stood atop it, balencing precarsiously {sp?} on the top.
as if they were going to jump off.
my eyes wided in horror. forgetting how far i had traveled, i ran as fast as i could to the cliff. it took a while, be eventually, i got there.
"what are you doing?" i asked what i realised was a small panther.
he jumped, not out of will, though. i had scared him into jumping off the cliff.
i lept forward and grabbed his scruff.
he hissed in my ear.
"and as soon as i was going to jump, you helped me. vut now what, you saved me!"
i widened my eyes is shock.
he wanted to be killed?
"why would you try to commit suicide?" i asked him, still surprised.
he growled. and made a none-of-your-buisness face at me.
i back up, and walked away from him. i walked all the way down the cliff. at the bottom, i had an idea.
i shouted my motto at him.
"you only have one life, but if you make it work right, once is enough."
the panther looked at me with new respect in his eyes, and trotted slowly back into the forest.
i breathed out in relief. no one should have to commit suicide to be happy. that's just wrong.
they must live their lives to the fullest.
i must let everyone know that.
i breathed a fews words to myself
"remember, just remeber.
all you need is the memories.
the good bits.

remember...

if i get her i'll continue her story. <3

read the thread?;;

yes, of course.

why i want her;;

i want her because i reckon i actually need her. i lost me cat a few months ago,
he was very special to me. yes, his name was Hank. i had known him all my life. i needed
someone to help me understand, to help me know what i really need to keep of him.
i recently finished this very good book that explained this throughout the plot. i highly
recommend the book to people who've recenly lost beloved pets. it's called Water Wings
and it's by Morris Gleitzman. anyways, back to the point. sometimes i feel hints of
depression, and i need a bright and colorful character to help me with fixing that.
i know Pur will be a huge help, if i had her. i think you have designed her lovely.
<3333

art;;
x
Last edited by nio on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me