Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Clock by PuddingShark

Artist PuddingShark [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Clock

Postby PuddingShark » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:09 am

This is Clock, my new steam-punk character, who is Foxanne's (my other character) secret twin.

Foxelle, Foxanne's sister, was never a particularly romantic fox. While Foxanne was swooning over males, Foxelle was staying at home with their mother, Lucille. Lucille had always favored Foxanne, which left Foxelle scrambling to become the favorite child. One day Foxanne and Foxelle had a horrible argument, which lead to Foxelle running away to the family's old home in the city. When she got there, she found that it had been boarded up, and forgotten.
This sight made the young fox so miserable, she began to run again, tears clouding her vision. Suddenly, a searing pain lept through Foxelle's front leg, and she shrieked, which drew attention to the owner of the clock tower. Foxelle had run right into one of the larger clocks he had been fixing, and left on. The kindly man took Foxelle into his workshop, and began to fix the leg, which had been ripped off in the accident. He made her a new leg, a metal leg, that could bend because pf the gears he had used to make it work.
When Foxelle awoke, she saw the human staring at her. She howled, terrified that he had been the one to hurt her, and would do it again.
The man told her to calm down, and showed her that he had made a new leg, a better one. Of course, this wasn't exactly true. because when Foxelle walked, a bit of metal came off of the prototype, and exposed the gears beneath. The man taught her how to work with the gears, and gave her a collar that enabled her to speak english. He also fitted the metal leg with a thumb, so she was able to write and fix clocks.
He renamed her, for she hadn't told him her name. The first thing Clock asked him to do with her new voice was to make her a pair of goggles, so no one would ever know who she really was. The man thought this favor was a bit odd, but carried it out non-the less. She never has, and never will take the eye piece off.
The life of 'Clock' had begun.
Cool Cat Corner wrote:Image
cool facts:
1. Rory Culkin is a babe

My Tumblr -- Art-shop -- PM me about stuff
- I really REALLY like all things having to do with lotr.
- HP = life usually

Image Image
Image Image
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
PuddingShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clock

Postby Moynea » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:51 am

Epic!!! XD
Moynea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuddingShark » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:04 am

Thanks! Anyone have any comments on the new character/Story?
cool facts:
1. Rory Culkin is a babe

- HP = life usually

Image Image
Image Image
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
PuddingShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuddingShark » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:26 am

btw, Thanks Moy for helping me with the backlegs.
cool facts:
1. Rory Culkin is a babe

- HP = life usually

Image Image
Image Image
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
PuddingShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me