Postby Locker-Neighbor » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:12 am

Name:
Vegas

Nickname(s):
Gus(by his parents)

Gender/Sex:
Male

Personality:
He is honest and true to his friends. He is a really really good friend. He can be very mean if be is provoked to do so. His bravery and boldness reflect each time he fights,goes hunting,or anything like that. He is very smart and has a overwhelming amount of tolerance for annoying dogs. Vegas is very sweet but he is slightly misunderstood because of his past. He hopes one day when he falls in love she will respect him to who he is.

History:
Vegas was born into the royals of Energy Pack. His parents named him after his great great grandfather,Vegason. He was the strongest,but smallest of the litter. Once he could walk he was aloud to venture outside of the den. His mother and father never really cared about him or his well being,so at the age of eleven months,his parents banned him from the pack,to go find a mate and make his own pack. So he did. No,he never found a mate or made a pack,but he left. One day Vegas stumbled upon a mountain range. He climbed the mountain and braved a pair of angry bears,a stampede,and a evil pack of wolves. He found a territory but it was already inhabited. But he decided to stay anyway.

Crush:
Open

Mate:
Open

Pups:
None

Will find a mate and become Alpha Male of his own pack

Theme Song:
How to Save a Life

Other:
Australian Shepherd/Border Collie stray
Locker-Neighbor