My Entry by Lunala

Based on Click to view
Artist Lunala [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Entry

Postby Lunala » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:11 am

Really nothing much.. Just some random design. I hope you like it, though.
Form is a WIP. Form is finished!

Creator?:
Rotten Banana (me!)

Name:
Kuutamo (means "moonlight")

History:
Kuutamo was an average wolf for her early life. Her parents' pack was a successful one, and they raised Kuu and her littermates with care. They always had caribou or elk around to hunt, and the winters weren't too harsh for the small pack, though every winter brings some hunger.
It all changed when Kuutamo was at the age of 2 years old. She wanted her own pack. She left her pack with a farewell. She had her hopes high as she dispersed, trotting off deeper into the forest in search of a mate. Before dusk even came, she was aware of a presence. Her sea-green eyes were alert as they darted from tree to tree and rock to rock. Her hackles rose, and she had an eerie feeling. Then a loud noise reached her ear, and she whipped around to investigate. She saw a dart of some sort flying at top speed at her. She didn't have time to think; the object pierced her before she could move.
The next moment when she felt conscious was in a caged mini-forest. Kuutamo couldn't tell how much time had passed since she were at her former pack's forest, but she could tell it was around early dawn. She padded around the area, and found two other wolves, lying down. One was almost completely white, but with dark blue markings. The other was a brown-and-red-coated male. Kuu let them snooze, or whatever they seemed to be doing. She just padded around, waiting and waiting.
Kuutamo spent four whole years in that area, which was really an exhibit in a zoo. She was stuck forever with the two wolves, and tensions rose among them. In her second year there, they even added two more wolves, which she was also hostile with. To Kuu's relief, the zoo closed after the four long years she spent there, and escaped in the only moment she could, before she was sent to another, more successful zoo. She didn't explore the suburban area when she escaped. Instinct made her flee until she found a new forest. She now lives as a loner, regretful of her decision to leave her pack as soon as she could, but relieved of her decision to ran away from that place before they got her again.

Other?:
You can always change her history. XD
Last edited by Lunala on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
Lunala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Entry

Postby Kaeris » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:12 am

:) there is a form on the main topic with stuff i whant to know :-)
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunala » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:43 am

Filled out and finished the form. ;)
Lunala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaeris » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 am

pretty!
Kaeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunala » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:53 am

Thanks.
Lunala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunala » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 am

Also, I added the Japanese characters for beauty. I saw that on your likes.
Lunala

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me