Artist Samurai! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Jet x Bluejay

Postby Samurai! » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Skywarp and a femme I made on the spot. She looks like a bird. >_>'

Consider this the revamped version of this: viewtopic.php?t=577209

Pups are my TF fan-characters Boxer (orange), Skyshot (white), Orphan (grey w wings), Aero (red), Packrat (black & brown), and Cam/Camera (brown). They're not actually related, I just wanted a group shot. Post the name of your favorite. :3

Backstory:
A cult went violent on the border of Vos, killing twenty individuals and kidnapping upwards of thirty children. The homes raided were low-income suburban, and the mining area nearby was also raided, resulting in the loss of working miners and their children. Law enforcement stormed the sieged area the cult had taken and either shot or arrested all of the cultists, who simultaneously tried to kill as many hostages as they possibly could. In the chaos, most of the terrified children fled into war-torn Kaon. The smarter ones quickly formed into groups of whoever was near in order to survive, with the ultimate goal of crossing Kaon and finding refuge in safe haven Iacon. They need to travel quickly, constantly and quietly in order to make their long journey alive.

If they are discovered, they will be killed or captured if they can't fight off or escape from their older, stronger, and much more experienced enemy(s). If they separate, they won't be able to gather enough food to survive--if someone leaves, they are almost guaranteed a death if they can't find another group to join (which is comparable to winning the lotto).

Characters:
Boxer is named for her built-in, indestructible "gloves" that she uses to guard her fists while she punches. She swings them around constantly because she not only has a temper, but rather likes to roughhouse. She plays a little bit harder than most would appreciate, tbh, but her friends tough it out as best as they can.

Skyshot has uncanny accuracy with his arm-mounted laser cannons. He is remarkably kind, quiet, well-mannered, and theorized by the rest to be from a wealthy family (his vocabulary, his manners, way he used to sit, etc), though he was too young to know what rich and poor was when he was kidnapped and, as such, can't remember if he was rich or poor. He is Boxer's best friend.

Orphan had a different (real) name initially, but when the group was first formed he kept freaking out about how they were orphaned, and they quickly got sick of it.

Aero is a talented dogfighter. He is also the leader, rivaled only by Skyshot (who expresses no interest in leading whatsoever, but is clearly more popular than Aero is and more wanted by the squad to be in some sort of commanding position. Aero is extremely jealous and tries vainly to either terrify the group into submission or beat Skyshot into submission and, his secret desire, oust him from the group. Skyshot is mature enough to talk everybody down, but he can be taunted into fighting once in a great while. Cam usually pulls them apart when they fight, primarily to keep extremely destructive and protective Boxer from getting involved). Aero is truly a decent person, just with an unfortunate mean streak and jealous tendencies.

Packrat is a collector. His subspace is full of junk. He will rave for hours about each individual piece he has collected if prompted to.

Cam/Camera is a somewhat quiet individual who lugs around a video camera, taping everything he sees, nearly every second of every day. No one knows why but him. He likes to record conversations, hiding from soldiers, and Aero picking fights with Skyshot. He is so good at holding a camera (on his shoulder with one hand) that he can scale walls one-handed and record his ascension with little to no camera shaking. He is stronger, smarter, and faster than he looks, and is by far the most underestimated member of the team.
Samurai!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jet x Bluejay

Postby Vespertine » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Much love to Aero and Packrat; they're adorable~ Are they from some sort of story of yours? ...I did read your entire post, I just wasn't sure. xD Either way, they all have very pretty designs!
Warning. I have not played CS actively since 2014. Chances are, I don't know whether a pet was from and event, or a monthly, or a token pet. In turn, I operate by the prior year's UC = current years C rule when unsure. I return seasonally for Halloween, when I sometimes also try to pick up items I like. I will not take kindly to rudeness. Remember that there is a person behind the screen.
Vespertine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me