Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

My Epic Logo by hirokas

Artist hirokas [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Epic Logo

Postby hirokas » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Holly, Hawk, and Sparrow. This was mostly created out of boredom, angry editors, and need for a cool logo. The Third Dawn is the temporarily official third of three titles for a story that I'm writing. It's about WOLVES. So, I was going to post the first chapter, but it's really bad and unedited does not comply with said editor's demands. I will soon have the new, awesome first chapter up here!
The fire in the top left is our female main character Holly! Applause... Holly is a red wolf. She is a gray wolf, her coloring is red. Oh, I think she does have some red wolf mixed in, but my records are temporarily lost/I don't know where they are. Holly is pretty cranky (translate: sarcastic ALL THE TIME), hence the angry eye. She is actually a brave, loyal wolf who does have a soft spot for pups, but she isn't about to show anywolf that.
The pretty blue stuff is ocean (We gots an elemental theme here!). Hawk is a male main character with warm brown fur and a white tail tip, who was born around the same time as Holly. He's the middle of the ages here (Holly is 2y7m at first chapter, Sparrow is 3y4m and Hawk is 2y8m.). Hawk is quieter than Holly, but sometimes a little paranoid (I quote Holly: "Hawk's new attitude on his trainee? 'SNOW IS GOING TO KILL ME! WE'RE ALL DEAD! NO!'"). Hawk is sometimes the only thing that keeps his pack together, especially during the war with the bad dudes.
And finally, the brown bottom is earth/forest. Sparrow is the older of the three, who is a dark brown male with gray eyes. He is the quiet, slightly depressed wolf who keeps up a permanant brave face for everyone else because in truth, his life is as bad as it gets. He's the commander of Skypack (second-in-command, thanks to my mom the vetran for supplying us with military terms), so he usually just grits his teeth and moves on when he encounters a painful experience. He lives in his head because the real world is too painful and sad. The logic? He is truly a "gray" character, who would have died several times if there was any justice in this world, yet is the poster wolf for the good guys and randomly takes in orphaned puppies.
If you want more info/have questions, the story's site ishttp://www.thethirddawn.webs.com and the email is whitewolfbook@aol.com. For mods, that is not MY email, merely the story's.
Thank you so much for reading my rant and looking at the picture!
hirokas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me