ENTRY - Solo Swirl (Solo) by breadstick

Based on Click to view
Artist breadstick [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

ENTRY - Solo Swirl (Solo)

Postby breadstick » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Okay, so I admitt I was slightly lazy with this one. The next shall be even better! The reason for this "Sloppiness" is because I was in the middle of doing the origional version of this, and quit the tab on accident without saving, so I did this kind of rushed so that I didn't lose the acctual idea. I may add some more things later on. Anyway, hopefully the story or something below will explain everything to you. :3 If not, let me know, and I'll add a short factfile beneath.

Paws rushed on the ground as water came into sight. Nothing was right now; feeling her warm breath breathing on her paws as she looked down, a fae wolf came into sight, wearing a thick, armour-like mask over her head, glowing turquoise eyes and patterened swirls gave her identity away. Cautiously, she stopped, her head whipping around. She gasped as the sound of wolves growling filled her ears. They flicked sensitively. "I can't carry on like this," She muttered. She felt dizzy and tired.
She had never been one to let other wolves get in trouble for something they didn't do. In the pack she used to live in, it was part of tradition for any wolf who cared about others to become an outcast. She knew that she was one of these wolves. She slunk back into the shadows, trying to be unseen.

As you may have gathered, Solo is becomming an outcast by tradition. This is just a short "test-out" story. Amiko, you may use this story for some explaining if you want. :3
That didn't particularly give much away, so I'm going to do a factfile.

Name:
Solo Swirl.
Nickname:
She is know as Solo most of the time.
Personality:
Solo is one wolf to be gentle, but feirce. She tries her best to make sure every wolf understands each other. (Yeah, it's kinda . . . short.)

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me