My Entry: Beyond by Chef Kitty

Based on Click to view
Artist Chef Kitty [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

My Entry: Beyond

Postby Chef Kitty » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:11 am

Name: Beyond
Personality: Beyond is kind, loyal, and brave. He has many friends and few enemies, as he hates to fight. He will, however, fight for what he believes in. He believes in a trust. His main goal is to create a trust throughout the world so that no one needs to doubt ever.
History: He came from a family with many values. He had only his mother to take care of him, and a brother (named Float) and sister (named Above). By other wolves, he was seen to be the shyest in the family, also the youngest. Not wanting to be thought a coward, he tried to prove himself - and did -, making him a much loved wolf.
Other: His bracelets and collar are of pure gold, given to him for an act of bravery.

This is a new character of mine, Alei.

I am a proud Christian and I'm not afraid to say it!

You can call me Chef, Kitty, Kit, or Chef Kitty~
Chef Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Entry: Beyond

Postby Cathy Hunter » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm

I like the bangles, and the colors looks great togheter! :lol:
Inactive
and
quitting.

I will have to quit CS and will be making a new user where most likely will continue when I've got time. I will thank everyone who have been rping with and others who I have been interacted with, please send me a pm if you want me to still keep in touch with me or keep rping with me but only with the new user. Thank you ~
NEW ACCOUNT
Halloween Cat Editable
Cathy Hunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me