Based on Click to view
Artist Chef Kitty [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Entry: Fern

Postby Chef Kitty » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:39 am

Name: Fern
Personality: Fern is not one to speak out. She loves nature; all parts of it from birds to stones and flowers to creeks. She especially likes to befriend lonely animals. She has yet to fall in love, but when she does he will have to love her for her beauty, grace, and compassion. She also refuses to hunt. She only eats plants (nuts, berries, leaves...).
History: Fern's childhood is not at all sad like most. Her parents didn't abandon her or die, so she didn't have to fend for herself. However, that could have been a bad thing. Fern was sheltered almost all of her life. She never had to hunt (she never wanted to either) so when she decided to grow up and start her own family, she realized she couldn't provide for herself. By observing what small herbivores ate, she took to their ways and now eats like a squirrel! Luckily the land she lives in is always plentiful and there is enough to provide for her and her small furry friends throughout each year.
Other: The two feathers (a bluejay's and a mockingbird's) both belong to friends of hers. I can't draw birds, but maybe if she becomes your character someone else could draw her friends with her.

This is a new character of mine, Alei.

I am a proud Christian and I'm not afraid to say it!

You can call me Chef, Kitty, Kit, or Chef Kitty~
Chef Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Entry: Fern

Postby Cathy Hunter » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:59 pm

wow! Really cool! tha green markings are amazing and I love the feathers! :D :D
You are my favorite till now, if not someone else is entering! :D
Inactive
and
quitting.

I will have to quit CS and will be making a new user where most likely will continue when I've got time. I will thank everyone who have been rping with and others who I have been interacted with, please send me a pm if you want me to still keep in touch with me or keep rping with me but only with the new user. Thank you ~
NEW ACCOUNT
Halloween Cat Editable
Cathy Hunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me