Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Neara and the Bunny by BlueEyedKite

Artist BlueEyedKite [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Neara and the Bunny

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:04 pm

surprise gift art .__. this is as good as it gets folks. Maybe one day with practice I can figure out more tricks like shading and texture. This is practice picture with the new tablet # 1. I can only go up from here =D

c: I do love Neara. I'm one of many I know. I hope you're at least amused with this Neara ^^ if any colors are off it's because I didn't see an official ref and chose colors off of a commission with shading that may have masked your true colors. if I forgot something or need to edit anything >.< lemme know. Don't be shy.

No references used xD probably should use some. Next picture may have a less generic background maybe e-e

Brea the bunny (c) me!
Neara (c) Neara!
art (c) me!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Neara and the Bunny

Postby Neara » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:15 pm

8D Blue this is too cute! No i think you did very well especially with the different animal anatomy coming from memory. ^^ i do that all the time :}

I Luff you too BlueEyedKite :p you got the colors al correct and i do have a ref for her it's on my fursona/charrie page ^^ oh and i dont mind im glad you chose neara for your test wit your new tablet 8D Im sure you will get very good in a short amount of time now that you have it ;D

Thank you again Blue :}
Picarto.Tv [off] | Join.Me [off]
ImageImageImage
Art by: Andiliion, Folktale, & gators and feigns Avatar by: me
Comissions: DA/USD only Art Trades: same skill lvl only Requests: -never- Redline: yes
D.A.M. | Fan Club | Characters/Fursona | W.o.I.
Neara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me