Fox Adoptable by Mihochi

Based on Click to view
Artist Mihochi [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Fox Adoptable

Postby Mihochi » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:03 am

Fox adoptable for my Store. Link > http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=3

I want to adopt!
Username: Dustfinger
Fox Name: Adoption 2 (Dimas)
Fox Gender: Male
Short Story or Poem:
[i]The world was just beginning, and it was the time when all creatures were being made. The Power (for this was long before he had been named by Men) was building the animals, one by one. He created the Horse from the wind, and the Man from the earth, and the Wolf from wood, and the Dolphin from the water. Yet He still felt like there was another animal that was still to be made. When he saw the light of the sun stretching over his new world, he smiled. He reached up, and caught a handful of the light and colour. He mixed it with leaves and berries, river water and fire, and buried it in the ground. And from this mix grew the Fox, with fiery coats and bushy tails, peering inquisitively at the new world. The Power spoke to one Fox and told him, "You will be called Dimias. And you will be the leader of all Foxes, now and forever, and they will recognize you." And in saying this, the Power caught another handful of the light of the sunset, and painted the Fox in all of the colours of the dying day.
Mihochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me