My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2 pups

Postby .Middy. » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Poppy(Pup1) jumped at James(Pup0), "Wanna play Jamie?" She asked as she bounced around him. "No, im tired and angry." He growled back at her. "Why are you angry?" Poppy asked as she sat down and cocked her head to the side to look at him. James growled again, "Because im stuck with you all day." He said angerily. Poppy looked sad, "Oh sorry Jamie." She turned and walked off to lay down sadly. James sighed, he didnt want to tell her the truth about what his mother had said, Poppy was his best friend but he didnt want to tell anyone about his mother wanting him dead. He walked over with a sigh, "Im sorry Pops, my mom just got me mad." He grinned at her and tackled her suddenly, "I love spending time with you Poppy, your my best friend." He said. Poppy growled at him, "Your my best friend too, but your going to squish me!" She growled before knocking him off and pinning him, "Pinned ya." She teased before they started playing.' Thats the day your father almost lost me." The now grown up Poppy told her young pups. "And I regret it even now." James said as he walked in laughing as the pups jumped at him screaming, "Dad dad dad!" They both loved their family even though it was crazy sometimes.
.Middy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me