Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Shadow the Purple Dark VasKrigen

Postby Cloverkitty » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Take good care o' her~! :3

xXxYamiBakuraxXx wrote:Username: xXxYamiBakuraxXx
VasKrigen's name: Shadow
Accessories wanted: Fishnet sleeves and ear piercings
History/background(short story up make up): Shadow was always quite mysterious around the people at the lab. She kept to herself, holding in her slight sense of insanity due to her imense dark powers. She was far to quiet to be normal, but she was also quite feisty. Whenever an exparament was preformed she was always trying to resist. Whenever anyone came near she always shot them a low growl. One day a scientists son came to visit the VasKrigen, just to see what his father did for a change. He looked through the first window he saw, gazing in on a large white room with padded walls where Shadow was sleeping soundly. He decided he would sneak in, to see the mysterious beast. Being the mischevious teen he was, he did it. He removed the window from it's frame and slid inside when no one was around, he approached her, cautiously as he should. Shadow awoke and growled in a menacing tone but the boy ignored it and proceeded. He was soon close enough to touch her magnificent pelt, but she lashed out. Striking his arm with a nasty bite. The other scientists saw and dashed into the room, deciding to ship the dangerous canine off to adoption. "She's no longer my problem. "
Other(art, theme song, poem, ect.):

Leave me alone!
Go away!
Don't come again, another day.

Big white room,
padded walls,
people peering,
through windows.

Don't come in!
Go away!
I'll curse you,
if you stay!

Leave me,
in my domain.
Leave me,
go far away.

You're not wanted,
can't you see?
No one here,
it's just me.

Just little old me,
the Shadow of light.

Leave me alone!
Go away!
Don't come again, another day.
`♫`Fall,
Fall out of trees,

Out on the
street,

`♫`On my
own.
I've finally found
how long I can
hang on.

`♫`I've got this
all wrong

My heart is
scared
My heart is
gone.

Art.Shop
I am on HIATUS! I do not take commissions outside of my art shop. When it is open, that is when I take commissions. Thanks!
Cloverkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me