*Meteor*Shower* ~teen romance RP~ Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

*Meteor*Shower* ~teen romance RP~ Accepting

Postby OCeanic Vista » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:34 pm

I am not my own, for I have been made new.
Please don't let me go, I desperately need you.

You're a senior in high school, and prom is fast approaching. But what will you wear? Who will you go with? And can you get to their heart before someone else?

Characters are not listed in any order.
boys-girls
Adam Johnson-Krysten Molee
Jared Wesson-Jasmine Cameron
Jason Quackenbush-Jessica Flemming
Jukka Laasala-Madelyn Maroon
Jarno Laasala-Hailey Quackenbush
-Form
Code: Select all
[center][size=85][img]IMAGE HERE - NO ANIME![/img]
    [b][color=#00BFBF]Character's first name here.[/color][/b]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Nickname:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b] *17-19*
    [b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b] *Gay, straight, bi, whatever*
[b]Crush:[/b]
[b]Boyfriend/Girlfriend:[/b]
[b]Date to Prom:[/b]
    [b]Eye Color:[/b]
    [b]Hair Color:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Weight:[/b]
    [b]Diseases/Allergies?:[/b]
    [b]Body Modifications:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Likes:[/b]
    [b]Dislikes:[/b]
    [b]History:[/b]
[b]Vehicle:[/b]
[b]Cell Phone:[/b]
[b]Prom Outfit:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b]
    [/size][/center]

Rules
~Tess's rules apply.
~Up to 2 characters: a boy and a girl.
~Your characters can't like each other.
~At least five sentences per post, please.

Last edited by OCeanic Vista on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:56 pm, edited 15 times in total.
OCeanic Vista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character forms and other info

Postby OCeanic Vista » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 pm

This RP starts two weeks before senior prom. You have two weeks to find someone to go to prom with...will you be able to find that special someone, or will he or she get taken first?

Advertise Meteor Shower!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=916465][IMG]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq59/horsecrazy98/lestamp2.png[/IMG][/url]

Recap
-Everyone's at school, just talking. And discussing prom, of course. ;)
-The end-of-day bell has just rung. School's out!

Friendships (:
Hailey and Adam
Ree and Jamie
and

Crushes <3
Adam likes Jess
Ree likes Jared
Maddie likes Drew

Couples <3
and
and
and

Dates <3
with
with
with

Character Forms
OCeanic Vista wrote:[center][size=85]Image
Adam
Username: OCeanic Vista
Name: Adam Michael Johnson
Nickname: "People call me Adam."
Orientation: "Straight. Sank you very much."
Crush: "I don't like anyone yet."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "I'm looking."
Date to Prom: "Again, looking."
Eye Color: "Brown."
Hair Color: "More brown."
Height: "Six feet even."
Weight: "One hundred forty-one pounds. I'm about ten pounds underweight, actually."
Diseases/Allergies?: "None that I know of."
Body Modifications: "Nope."
Personality: "I'm rather introverted. I do talk, and I can be incredibly random, but I don't randomly gab about things. I'm trustworthy for that reason. Um, I was raised Christian, and I've always had to kind of work for what I want. My parents raised me that way. I'm pretty creative and good at writing music and playing instruments. I'm incredibly shy, though; I feel awkward in random conversation, especially if it's around strangers. Or girls. My mom thinks I'm incredibly sweet and kind, but I wouldn't really know..."
Likes: "I love ice cream sandwiches, tacos, music...uh...junk food, playing the guitar, drumming, and singing. Not in front of people. Oh, and girls are nice!"
Dislikes: "I don't like mean people. I can't handle being made fun of. No performing in front of strangers either, I can't handle it."
History: "I'm pretty normal. I'm Christian and I write music and play instruments. I'm shy. That's about it. I did have a bad breakup with my last girlfriend, and I still miss her."
Vehicle: "I drive this car."
Cell Phone: "This is my phone."
Prom Outfit: "I haven't decided yet."
Other: "No."

[/center][/size]

Psycho*Musketeer wrote:Hailey
Username:Psycho*Musketeer
Name:Hailey Alex. Quackenbush
Nickname:Hailey
Gender:Umm idk... let me check!.... GREAT NEWS I'M A GIRL!
Orientation:Straight
Crush:N.o.p.e.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:N.o.p.e.
Date to Prom:Woh lets slow down there!
Eye Color:Jade
Hair Color:Copper brown
Height:5'11
Weight:123lbs
Diseases/Allergies?:N.o.p.e.
Body Modifications:ears pirce
Personality:Hailey is a veryy bubbly person she is nice and funny she is hard to win her the more you try the faster you'll fail she basicly take every on as a friend she writes songs and books and plays guitar, drums and piano she is kinda a tomboy but has a hidden girly side she likes basketball and belives in God she is half Russian but does not show it she is timid to speak its kinda weird to speak it fluently since every one speaks english but defently can understand but her voice is not thick even though she is Russian she was born in amarica. When it comes to dating she TOTTALY! the cookie you would take from the cookie jar and call it your oun(becarful she is a strong cookie!)need more meet her
↑ Likes:It kinda says up there ↑
Dislikes:Men that take it fast
Haters
People that are racist
Much More
History:Narmal girl narmal life just ask her CHICKENS! lol
Vehicle:Silver Volts Wagon Jetta
Cell Phone:White iPhone4s
Prom Outfit:Wait I Dont Know!
Other:N.o.p.e.

OracleGypsy wrote:
Jasmine'Jamie'
Username: OracleGypsy
Name: Jasmine Catherina Cameron
Nickname: Jamie
Orientation: Straight
Crush: “Not yet.”
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: “Not currently.”
Date to Prom: “I have got one yet for your information.”
Eye Color: Blue grey.
Hair Color: Blonde.
Height: Five foot eight.
Weight: 162 lbs.
Diseases/Allergies: “None that I know of.”
Body Modifications: None
Personality: Jamie‘s a t-shirt, blue Jean, mood-ring kinda girl. Jamie is a flirty con artist, she looks down on cowards and doesn’t bother with people who aren’t worth her time. She’s sarcastic and manipulative and doesn’t care for the consequences. She knows what she wants and whatever she wants, she gets. No matter what it will cost her. With a hard exterior, Jamie Cameron is the kind of girl who can kick some ass. She has a natural vivid imagination and is mainly insomniatic from crazed nightmares, but has an unforgiving love for horror movies. Jamie is dark, quick as a fox and doesn’t take to the rules; but then again why should she? She hasn’t done it for over thirteen years, why start now. Jamie is the kind of girl that can sit through a horror movie yelling at the screen and then get annoyed when the character dies, but finds amusement in putting her victims through the mental torture before she kills them. She argumentative and refuses to back down from an argument not matter who she's fighting. Jamie tries to keep her cool at most times and shut out all emotions, but as they always fight their way back in and she’ll sometimes lets them through, even just for a moment to break down to the girl she is inside. Like her siblings, she’s cunning and a bit of a wild child. She’s bossy and stubborn and has a good amount of money always on hand. Jamie’s a wild card, she can be anything and anyone by simple changing a few things about herself. Jamie nearly always has a plan and when she doesn’t then you’d better be scared. Jamie Cameron has class, she is glamorous, though backs it up by being sophisticated and smart.
Likes: Horror movies, Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Chocolate, Coffee, Painting, The ocean, Water, Fire, Drawing, Food, Music, Mystery Books.
Dislikes: Clowns, Needles, Darkness at times, Being alone at night, People being angry at her, Arguments in general, Her mood swings, Her past, Leos, Kamos and Remy.(see History.)
History: Jamie originally lived in Tennessee with her parents and her older brothers. She soon moved but her brothers stay in Tennessee; the eldest, Noah, getting married shortly after and the middle brother, Liam, going travelling. Jamie loved living in Tennessee, she rode horses and raced her brothers, she was taught football and soccer in the backyard, hell she was born in the barn because her mother couldn’t get to the hospital in time. She moved to California before having to go live with her Aunt Cassie after her parents were murdered when she was twelve years old. Three years later, Jamie found out who had killed her parents and ran away trying to find them. She never did but she did happen to find out there names; Leos, the leader, Kamos; second in charge and Remy, the newest in the team.
Vehicle: Shelby Ford Mustang gt500
Cell Phone: QWERTY Samsung Trender Phone.
Prom Outfit: Dress, shoes, jewellery, hair.
Other: none.

LittleArchangel wrote:
Jared Wesson
Username:
LIttleArchangel
Name:
Jared
Nickname:
Jare (idk)
Orientation:
Striaght
Crush:
Not yet
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Not yet
Date to Prom:
Not yet
Eye Color:
Green
Hair Color:
Brown
Height:
6 foot 2
Weight:
Mucle :D
Diseases/Allergies?:
Nope
Body Modifications:
A scar on his left shoulder but other then that no
Personality:
Jared loves to surf and can be found at the beach or near water most of the time. He likes to have fun and is usually kind, though will stand up to others if are getting picked or something. He will help you if you ask and is caring to most people even strangers.
Girls (Duh)
Cookies
Passing notes in class XD
Dislikes:
Awkward moments
Sharks
Bullies
Trash
History:
Vehicle:
Black 2011 chevy camaro
Cell Phone:
Iphone 4
Prom Outfit:
Haven't got one yet
Other:
Cant resist cookies

((IM making a girl, sorry it took so long))

OCeanic Vista wrote:
Krysten
Name: "I'm Krysten Molee."
Nickname: "People call me Ree, for whatever reason. I like it."
Orientation: "I'm straight."
Crush: "Don't say anything, but I like Jared Wesson."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "None yet."
Date to Prom: "I need one."
Eye Color: "Icy blue."
Hair Color: "Very blonde."
Height: "I'm five feet eight inches tall, thanks."
Weight: "Really? Well, I'm 128."
Diseases/Allergies?: "I'm an insomniac."
Body Modifications: "My ears are pierced, but that's all."
Personality: Ree is rather outgoing and pretty. She has a snappy remark for just about anything you'd care to send her way. She cares about other people and privately doesn't enjoy seeing anyone in pain, though she pretends for the sake of her social status.
Dislikes: "B*tches."
History: "Don't really have one."
Vehicle: This is it.
Cell Phone: This is it.
Prom Outfit: She's determined to wear this dress, these shoes, and this necklace.
Other: Nope.

Owl City<3 wrote:

|♥| Jarno|♥| Heini |♥| Laasala|♥|
(Yar-No...The "J" Is silent)

Username: Owl City<3
Name: "My name is Jarno Laasala...And, the "j" is silent! Get it right!"
Nickname: "Just call me Jarno...'
Orientation: "Straight."
Crush: ''Not yet!"
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "Nope.."
Date to Prom: "I gotta find someone first!"
Eye Color: "Green"
Hair Color: "Blonde.."
Height: "I'm about 5'6"
Weight: "Im acually pretty light-weight...119Ibs"
Diseases/Allergies?: "I have a major allergy to stuffed animal fluff...I start sneezing, and get a runny nose...etc.."
Body Modifications: "I did have a lip piercing, but my brother, Jukka, ripped it out..."
Personality: Jarno is very hyper active. He loves to jump around, and have fun. He is very outgoing, and loves the outdoors and such. He usually is outside, filming different scenerys. When you first meet Jarno, you might think hes quiet, but hes always hyper when hes happy. Jarno is very kind, and loving when you get to know him. He loves to pull pranks on guys, especially his 3 other friends. His favourite word is "Revenge.."He is also very quiet when hes filming his pranks. He likes to concentrate on things like that.
Likes: "I really like Finland, of course...Uhmm..The Finland accent, finnish, and my pet pig, Britney.."
Dislikes: "I hate stuffed animal plush, coffee, beans, and pencils."
History: Well, of course, Jarno grey up in the city of Seinajoki. He grew up with his mom, dad and brother Jukka. (You-Ka) Jarno grew up having a few toys, and a small house. He spent his time playing with his friends, and having fun with toys. He had a best friend named HP. They were best buds. And that's when Jarno met a boy named Jarppi(Yar-Pi). They met when Jarppi punched Jarno in the face because he didn't give him a dollar. Jukka and Jarppi had already been friends. So after the 3 met eachother and became good friends. They began doing crazy fun stunts, like running into trees with shopping carts, and blowing up toys. When Jarno was 12, and HP was 13, Jukka was 14, and Jarppi was 13, Jarno got his first video camera. He began filming EVERYTHING. He never showed himself to the camera because he hated to be shown on stuff like that. When the boys began doing bigger stunts, like pepperspraying themselves, or eating stupid stuff, they made up a silly show called the "Dudesons." It was Jukka's idea. So now, they all live on the same messy ranch, with a huge pet pig, and 2 goats.
Vehicle: "I have a black camaro.."
Cell Phone: "IPhone 5"
Prom Outfit: "Still looking for one.."
Other: "My brothers name is Jukka. (You-ka)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|♥|Jukka|♥| Heini |♥| Laasala |♥|
(You-Ka...the "J" Is silent)

Username:
Name: "Jukka, The J is silent, like Jarno."
Nickname: "Just Jukka.."
Orientation: "Straight!"
Crush: "Nope.."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "I've had many girlfriends before, but I just got dumped, because i moved, so im free.."
Date to Prom: "Ask me!"
Eye Color: "Green"
Hair Color: "Blonde.."
Height: "About 5'9"
Weight: "Pfft...Im not THAT heavy...120Ibs"
Diseases/Allergies?: "Nope!"
Body Modifications: "Nope.."
Personality: Jukka is very hyper-active. To him, the world is just go-go-go. He never stops stunts, and pranks. He loves to pull pranks on Jarno, and HP. But when he pulls a prnak on Jarppi, there's blood. Jukka is very kind, and social to random strangers. He speaks alot of finnish to Jarno.
Likes: "I really like candy..I guess im a candy fanatic...And I also love pulling pranks on my brother, and other 2 friends, HP and Jarppi.."
Dislikes: "I acually hate games...I really do...Im not sure why though...Anyways, I also hate lizards.."
History: "Same as Jarno's in my point of view.."
Vehicle: "Blue mercedes.."
Cell Phone: "Blackberry torch"
Prom Outfit: "Don't know yet.."
Other:----

{~Hoot-Owl~} wrote:
(yah i know.. Its Lights... XD)
Luna Path
Username:{~Hoot-Owl~}
Name:Luna
Nickname:
Orientation: Very Straight thank you very much.
Crush: none sadly.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: again none
Date to Prom: none
Eye Color: a strange silver but with flecks of light blue
Hair Color: dark brown with a green streak on her bangs
Height: 5' 6"
Weight:135
Diseases/Allergies?: Is Insomnia a disease? XD
Body Modifications: o.o no
Personality: Kind but a loner. She stays up all night writing music and playing her keyboard. She likes to Draw, and that makes her very artistic. But shes very shy and cant quite muster up the courage to talk to anyone.
Art,
Cats,
Books,
Quietness,
and
Sleep (when she can)

Dislikes:
Insomnia,
Lonely nights,
Miserable days,
and
Being So Shy
History:Shes an only child and keeps to herself most of the time. She wont share her history to just anyone, but will talk about it to her friends.
Vehicle: Ford F150 (she likes trucks...XD)
Cell Phone: Android Smart Phone
Prom Outfit:
Click
(but silver not gold trim)
with a black vest like such
Click
and black converse underneath like such
Click
Other: She keeps on longer sleeved shirts do to an incident with a gun when she was five. (Will talk about later in RP)

Purple <33 wrote:

ⓚⓘⓜⓑⓔⓡⓛⓨ

Username: Purple <33
Name: Kimberly Anne Janson.
Nickname: Kimmy.
Orientation: Straight.
Crush: Open~
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Open~
Date to Prom: Looking.
Eye Color: Pale green-blue.
Hair Color: Auburn brown.
Weight: 107 lbs.
Diseases/Allergies?: Nope.
Body Modifications: She had sergery on her leg after she broke it in the 8th grade, there is now a 4 inch scar along her shin bone.
Personality: Typically sweet and kind girl. She's kind of shy, and can be a tough nut to crack. That's ony towards people that come off as 'hyper spazzes' though, because she's afraid of being harmed. Kimberly is quiet, and low-tempered. She rarely gets angry, unless you harm her or one of her friends.
Dislikes: Jerks, people who are 'full of themselves'.
History: She's had both her parents her whole life, although they have moved around alot. She's never really kept a friend for long, due to this thing. Grades were always important to her, she'd rather get good grades and a scholership then hang out with friends and make stupid choices. She was on the Tennis, Soccer, Swim, and Track teams so I guess you could say she was athletically fit.
Vehicle: Cʟɪᴄᴋ
Cell Phone: Cʟɪᴄᴋ
Prom Outfit: "I haven't gotten one yet."
Other: No.

ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ

Name: David Drew Hamilton.
Nickname: Drew.
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color: Brown.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 113 lbs.
Diseases/Allergies?: Diabetes.
Body Modifications: A slight scar under his right eye, nothing that noticable.
Personality: David is a calm and cool person. He cares for hi friends, and has alot of them. Secretly he's a sotly, and a total hopeless romantic. A total ladies man. He may come off as a player, but he's really not. He's a gentleman, always doing what is right.
Dislikes: Snobs, preps, cats, getting soaked with rain.
History: He grew up in New York with his mother and little 3 year old sister. When he was just a baby his parents had devorced, his father leaving and heading north. Something like that. Who knows anymore. He hated that town all his life, there was just too much crime and whatnot. It was crazy.
Prom Outfit: "I don't know."

[quote='Psycho*Musketeer'] Jason
Name:Jason Devon. Quackenbush
Nickname:Jace or Jacie
Crush:Nope
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:Nope
Date to Prom:Nope
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brownish blackish
Height:6'7
Weight:135lbs
Diseases/Allergies?:nope
Body Modifications:nope
Personality:Jason is funny, nice, brave but at the same time stupid in the random way he can get really tempered at times but easy to get along with. He is a jack butt, but is sweet he is a dare devil he once put his hand in flames he would do anything for his gf if he had one but is kinda hard to warm up to basicly becuse he is kinda goth but not insanly goth he will ware light colors often but is not all that gothic narmaly is called emo but he is int just can be some back stabing little idiot though he likes to write books and songs he likes to sing he is really good he also plays guitar and drums and piano he is a weird and really fun to be with he loves basketball and football his fave pie is pumpkin and cherry and his fave cake is chesse cake
Likes:Girls, Sports, Writing music, Photography,Lots of stuff
Dislikes:Meanies, Haters, Lots more
History:-He bought his oun place at age 17 he was not kicked out just thought it was time. He first had a apartment with his savings he finaly bought a house he lived in the city but grew out of it
Vehicle:http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/chevrolet-camaro.jpg
Cell Phone:http://iphone5kupit.ru/iphone5g.jpg
Prom Outfit:http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/180/100/637/dior-men-s-slim-fit-suits-1-button-business-suits-black-fbce0.jpg (Not the man or the sunglasses)
Other:Snow
[/size][/center][/quote]

Superman?YESH! wrote:
Character's first name here.
Username: Superman?YESH!
Name: "Madelyn Maire Maroon."
Nickname: "Maddie."
Orientation: "I'm straight."
Crush: "Drew's cute."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "I don't have one."
Date to Prom: "Nah, not yet.
Eye Color: "Blue!"
Hair Color: "Bright blue."
Height:"Uhh, 4'11, I'm short."
Weight:"Like 120."
Diseases/Allergies?: "Nahhh!"
Body Modifications: "I have a tattoo, and a nose ring."
Personality: Maddie isn't quiet. She will yell out hi to anyone, even if she didn't know them. You could call Maddie bold, or whatever you like, she honestly doesn't care. She will and can cry, it's part of a girl's life to cry. She can get depressed easily.
Dislikes: Mean people, stars, mean dogs, haters.
History: She had a normal life. WIP.
Vehicle: Image
Cell Phone: Image
Prom Outfit: Image
Other:

.:Cowgirl_Up:. wrote:
Jessica
Username:
.:Cowgirl_Up:.
Name:
Jessica Rose Flemming
Nickname:
Jess
Orientation:
Straight
Crush:
looking
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
looking
Date to Prom:
looking
Eye Color:
Blueish/green
Hair Color:
Blond with natural highlights
Height:
5'6
Weight:
Diseases/Allergies?:
None
Body Modifications:
None
Personality:
Kind,caring just looking for love and a lasting relationship she has trust issue's though and she's as TOUGH as NAILS
Horses
Dislikes:
Clowns
bulllies
History:
doesn't like to tlk about it
Vehicle:
Camaro
Cell Phone:
Galaxy S
Prom Outfit:
Dress Shoe's Jewlery Hair
Other:
Last edited by OCeanic Vista on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 am, edited 19 times in total.
i completely forgot about this account existed oh my god
OCeanic Vista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Meteor*Shower* ~teen romance RP~

Postby OCeanic Vista » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Adam
Name: Adam Michael Johnson
Nickname: "People call me Adam."
Orientation: "Straight. Sank you very much."
Crush: "I kind of like Jasmine..."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: "I'm looking."
Date to Prom: "Again, looking."
Eye Color: "Brown."
Hair Color: "More brown."
Height: "Six feet even."
Weight: "One hundred forty-one pounds. I'm about ten pounds underweight, actually."
Diseases/Allergies?: "None that I know of."
Body Modifications: "Nope."
Personality: "I'm rather introverted. I do talk, and I can be incredibly random, but I don't randomly gab about things. I'm trustworthy for that reason. Um, I was raised Christian, and I've always had to kind of work for what I want. My parents raised me that way. I'm pretty creative and good at writing music and playing instruments. I'm incredibly shy, though; I feel awkward in random conversation, especially if it's around strangers. Or girls. My mom thinks I'm incredibly sweet and kind, but I wouldn't really know..."
Likes: "I love ice cream sandwiches, tacos, music...uh...junk food, playing the guitar, drumming, and singing. Not in front of people. Oh, and girls are nice!"
Dislikes: "I don't like mean people. I can't handle being made fun of. No performing in front of strangers either, I can't handle it."
History: "I'm pretty normal. I'm Christian and I write music and play instruments. I'm shy. That's about it. I did have a bad breakup with my last girlfriend, and I still miss her."
Vehicle: "I drive this car."
Cell Phone: "This is my phone."
Prom Outfit: "I haven't decided yet."
Other: "No."
Last edited by OCeanic Vista on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCeanic Vista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *Meteor*Shower* ~teen romance RP~ Accepting

Postby OCeanic Vista » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Bump^^ Adam needs friends.
OCeanic Vista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prismatic » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:37 pm

ⓚⓘⓜⓑⓔⓡⓛⓨ

Name: Kimberly Anne Janson.
Nickname: Kimmy.
Eye Color: Pale green-blue.
Hair Color: Auburn brown.
Weight: 107 lbs.
Diseases/Allergies?: Nope.
Body Modifications: She had sergery on her leg after she broke it in the 8th grade, there is now a 4 inch scar along her shin bone.
Personality: Typically sweet and kind girl. She's kind of shy, and can be a tough nut to crack. That's ony towards people that come off as 'hyper spazzes' though, because she's afraid of being harmed. Kimberly is quiet, and low-tempered. She rarely gets angry, unless you harm her or one of her friends.
Dislikes: Jerks, people who are 'full of themselves'.
History: She's had both her parents her whole life, although they have moved around alot. She's never really kept a friend for long, due to this thing. Grades were always important to her, she'd rather get good grades and a scholership then hang out with friends and make stupid choices. She was on the Tennis, Soccer, Swim, and Track teams so I guess you could say she was athletically fit.
Prom Outfit: Dress Shoes Hair
Other: No.

ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ

Name: David Drew Hamilton.
Nickname: Drew.
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color: Brown.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 113 lbs.
Diseases/Allergies?: Diabetes.
Body Modifications: A slight scar under his right eye, nothing that noticable.
Personality: David is a calm and cool person. He cares for hi friends, and has alot of them. Secretly he's a sotly, and a total hopeless romantic. A total ladies man. He may come off as a player, but he's really not. He's a gentleman, always doing what is right.
Dislikes: Snobs, preps, cats, getting soaked with rain.
History: He grew up in New York with his mother and little 3 year old sister. When he was just a baby his parents had devorced, his father leaving and heading north. Something like that. Who knows anymore. He hated that town all his life, there was just too much crime and whatnot. It was crazy.
Prom Outfit: Whole outfit
Last edited by prismatic on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dA | [url]link[/url] | [url]link[/url]
prismatic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OCeanic Vista » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:39 pm

((Alright ^^ Thanks!))
OCeanic Vista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VermilionHare » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Form

(Hailey)

[center][size=85]Image
(Jason)

Jason
Name:Jason Devon. Quackenbush
Nickname:Jace or Jacie
Crush:Nope
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:Nope
Date to Prom:Nope
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brownish blackish
Height:6'7
Weight:135lbs
Diseases/Allergies?:nope
Body Modifications:nope
Personality:Jason is funny, nice, brave but at the same time stupid in the random way he can get really tempered at times but easy to get along with. He is a jack butt, but is sweet he is a dare devil he once put his hand in flames he would do anything for his gf if he had one but is kinda hard to warm up to basicly becuse he is kinda goth but not insanly goth he will ware light colors often but is not all that gothic narmaly is called emo but he is int just can be some back stabing little idiot though he likes to write books and songs he likes to sing he is really good he also plays guitar and drums and piano he is a weird and really fun to be with he loves basketball and football his fave pie is pumpkin and cherry and his fave cake is chesse cake
Likes:Girls, Sports, Writing music, Photography,Lots of stuff
Dislikes:Meanies, Haters, Lots more
History:-He bought his oun place at age 17 he was not kicked out just thought it was time. He first had a apartment with his savings he finaly bought a house he lived in the city but grew out of it
Vehicle:http://www.sportscarcup.com/cars/chevrolet-camaro.jpg
Cell Phone:http://iphone5kupit.ru/iphone5g.jpg
Prom Outfit:http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/180/100/637/dior-men-s-slim-fit-suits-1-button-business-suits-black-fbce0.jpg (Not the man or the sunglasses)
Other:Snow

[/size][/center]Hailey
Name:Hailey Alex. Quackenbush
Nickname:Hailey
Gender:Umm idk... let me check!.... GREAT NEWS I'M A GIRL!
Crush:N.o.p.e.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:N.o.p.e.
Date to Prom:Woh lets slow down there!
Eye Color:Mostly Grey but some blue
Hair Color:Copper brown
Height:5'11
Weight:123lbs
Diseases/Allergies?:N.o.p.e.
Body Modifications:ears pirce
Personality:Hailey is a veryy bubbly person she is nice and funny she is hard to win her the more you try the faster you'll fail she basicly take every on as a friend she writes songs and books and plays guitar, drums and piano she is kinda a tomboy but has a hidden girly side she likes basketball and belives in God she is half Russian but does not show it she is timid to speak its kinda weird to speak it fluently since every one speaks english but defently can understand but her voice is not thick even though she is Russian she was born in amarica. When it comes to dating she TOTTALY! the cookie you would take from the cookie jar and call it your oun(becarful she is a strong cookie!)need more meet her
↑ Likes:It kinda says up there ↑
Dislikes:Men that take it fast
Haters
People that are racist
Much More
History:Narmal girl narmal life just ask her CHICKENS! lol
Vehicle:Silver Volts Wagon Jetta
Cell Phone:White iPhone4s
Prom Outfit:http://img1.promgirl.com/_img/PRODUCTS/180/PromGirl-585089309.jpg (not the girl)
Other:N.o.p.e.
[/size][/center]

hOpE iM iN :) cAn HaIlEy Be AdEm'S fRi-EnD?
Last edited by VermilionHare on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
VermilionHare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OCeanic Vista » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:48 pm

((Accepted. So jelly. xD Yeah, that's all fine.))
OCeanic Vista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VermilionHare » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:58 pm

(IKR(I know right or in my and my fri-end world 'I Kill RoundPeople) Ya Im so jelly on the side of nudderbutters you should try it so FunnyBunny good! Thats how I roll(NO TROLL!) so when do we start?)
CAPRICORN • INFJ • he/him • pm me your favourite album/s

VermilionHare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OCeanic Vista » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:00 pm

((When Purple gets their forms done.))