Based on Click to view
Artist Velvetmemory [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Free Adoptables!!

Postby Velvetmemory » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 am

As the title says, they are FREE!! xDDDD
The one on the mothers back is female and so is the one sitting by the mother and the light one running. The other three are males.
There is a form to adopt them so here it is.:

Code: Select all
Name:
Which pet you want:
Why you want this pet:
Story/History (Has to be at least three sentences with good grammar& punctuation.):
Last edited by Velvetmemory on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Velvetmemory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Adoptables!!

Postby Doglover37 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:47 am

I want the one by the fathers back leg with red pink white and black marking and will you make refs thanks
Name: Burning Blaze blaze short
Why you want this pet: For one thing I love the colors and how the shading is exquisite. He is perfect perfect for my bad boy character and i really already love him
Story/History(has to be at least three sentences): The volcano erupted and Blaze ran; his home was being destroyed.
Hot lava poured from the mound of rock scalding everything that was not fast enough to move. Blaze was at full speed! Chest heaving and paws not touching the ground. Bam! Blaze trips on a rock and falls face first in the dirt his paws caught in brambles. He wriggled and pulled only getting more tangled. He could see the red hot lava coming faster, faster. Then a moment of pain and it all went black. He thought I should be burning. He felt no pain. He didn't feel anything.
Last edited by Doglover37 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doglover37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Smiley~Doggy~ » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:11 pm

the one on the moms back plz
[/size]
Name:sparkel
Why you want this pet:ADORABLE!!
Story/History(has to be at least three sentences):Sparkel was a stray her hole life. But one day She was running from animal control. She was cornered and al the suden a huge spark and then she was gone.

I know it is bad :thumbdown:
[/quote]
~Smiley~Doggy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvetmemory » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:00 am

Doglover37 wrote:I want the one by the fathers back leg with red pink white and black marking and will you make refs thanks
Name: Burning Blaze blaze short
Why you want this pet: well for one love the colors and how the shading is exquisite
Story/History(has to be at least three sentences): The volcano erupted and Blaze ran his home was being destroyed.
Hot love poured from the mound of rock scalding everything that was not fast enough to move. Blaze was at full speed chest heaving and paws not touching the ground. Bam! Blaze trips on a rock and falls face first in the dirt his paws caught in brambles. He wriggled and pulled only getting more tangled. He could see the red hot lava coming faster faster. Then a moment of pain all was black.

Sorry but I'm a punctuation freak when it comes to forms and things like that so if you meant to put capitals and all correct punctuation could you edit it and then I will accept probably.
Velvetmemory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aceria » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:29 am

Name:Gental Nightmare
Why you want this pet:He is so cute, and adorable.
Story/History(has to be at least three sentences):(His point of veiw)
I walk around the lake one more time. No one is around anymore. A baby duckling falls into the water and has a hard time getting back out. I gental grab him and place him back on the land, and he waddles over to his mother. I take one finale glance around me. There are no preditors around to go after the duck and her family. I sleep soundly when I get home. I awake the next morning to the chirping of the birds, and go for a morning run.
The little duckling from yesterday comes up to me when I stop to rest. He lays beside me as I lay in the grass resting from my run. Something doesn't seem right when I notice that it's mother is nowhere in sight. A truck drives off and the mother calls out to her baby chick. I chase after the truck but tire out quickly from not being completly rested. The duckling comes to me again and nuzzels my leg. I recognise the symbol on the truck. When I'm rested I will go to the place it's from and rescue the mother. For now I will take him to my home till his mother is once again free.
Pup by the fathers back leg. He is black and red with the white dot on him.
aceria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvetmemory » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 pm

Aceria you are accepted.
Velvetmemory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aceria » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 pm

thank you and good luck to everyone who tries for the puppies
aceria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velvetmemory » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:50 pm

samyela wrote:the one on the moms back plz
[/size]
Name:sparkel
Why you want this pet:ADORABLE!!
Story/History(has to be at least three sentences):Sparkel was a stray her hole life. But one day She was running from animal control. She was cornered and al the suden a huge spark and then she was gone.

I know it is bad :thumbdown:

Sorry samyela your post is kinda......confusing.... sorry
:?

aceria wrote:thank you and good luck to everyone who tries for the puppies

Your welcome and thanks for good sportyness lol.
Velvetmemory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me