Just Shut Up And Kiss Me! by .boo.

Based on Click to view
Artist .boo. [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Just Shut Up And Kiss Me!

Postby .boo. » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Yes, I know... I've already done this pic.... but I fell in love with the story <3

Rose layed next to Matt one the ground, a couple feet away. Staring up at the stars above them, the moon illuminated her eyes and flooded her facial features with a gentle glow. Matt stole a few quick glances at her. It's too... quiet. He thought, gazing at her witha small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Suddenly he whipped around and started tickling her, sending Rose into a fit of giggles.
"S-stop!" She laughed, face flushing slightly. With a playful smirk, Matt let her go and she fell with her head on his arm. She didn't notice, but he did. His cheeks lit up a bright red. Rose shook her head. "I-I have asthma!" She coughed slightly. "I can't laugh too hard, and I'm super ticklish..."
She kept mumbling quietly, and Matt rolled his eyes. Jerking his arm up, Rose flew over with a small squeak of surprise and landed on top of him. He reached up and brushed her cheek lightly, pulling his head up until he felt her lips against his.
"Would you just shut up and kiss me?" He mumbled, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Okay." She smiled through the kiss with a happy sigh.
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just Shut Up And Kiss Me!

Postby indigo. » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Awh. It's fantastic. I really am running out of nice things to say. *Get's all teary eyed and runs away squealing* I love the story btw. You are a great color-er and author! I personally think you would be great at picture books. (Like Dr.Seuss! I mean it in a good way if you take it badly)
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just Shut Up And Kiss Me!

Postby .boo. » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:33 am

Hehe, thanks ^^
Dr. Seuss is awesome!!
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me