The Tom Baker Scarf by .boo.

Based on Click to view
Artist .boo. [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Tom Baker Scarf

Postby .boo. » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:03 am

Rose sat at the bus stop shivering. "Why didn't I bring a coat?!" She huffed to herself as the snow drifted softly down into her hair. She didn't notice when Matt came and sat beside her. "Hey, do you want my jacket?" He asked softly. Rose looked at him, surprised. "What? Oh, no thanks." She mumbled, turning to face forward again. "Here, at least take this." He wrapped half of his Tom-Baker-like scarf gently around her neck and she felt her cheeks start to burn a light pink. "Thanks." She swallowed and stole a glance at the boy beside her. Matt was beaming, a huge grin on his face. She rolled her eyes and waited for the bus to come.
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tom Baker Scarf

Postby indigo. » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Awh! So nice... it's really sweet, these stories. They are a perfect example of young love! :D
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tom Baker Scarf

Postby .boo. » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Thanks ^^
Hehe... it's the only way to get my daydreams out of my head and onto paper XD
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me