Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adopt a Fluffy! by hirokas

Artist hirokas [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Adopt a Fluffy!

Postby hirokas » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:45 am

Welcome to the Fluffy Adoption Center. Fluffies are free.
*EDIT* Now grows! Adopt your Fluffy, then in 5-10 days it will become an adult!
Rules: (pretty simple, let's keep them like that)
1. Please don't steal the Fluffy design- I created them myself.
2. They are free, but very hard designs are one Common.
3. Please don't go off about how I have no drawing skills, no right to be making adoptables etc. I already know I'm a bad drawer.
4. Please fill out the form completley.
5. Have fun with your Fluffy!
What Is A Fluffy?
Fluffies are creatures of my imagination. My friend coined the term "fluffy" becuase she believes cute & fluffy go hand in hand (She got the first ever fluffy, and she thought it was really cute). Male fluffies are more compact, with a shorter tail. Female fluffies have a longer tail. Another difference is their stamps. Stapms are what we call the markings on their cheek. No fluffies have the same stamp. Males' are on their left cheek, females have it on their right. Fluffies also have a little hairpeice called a fluffle. That's the thing hanging over the fluffy's eye. Fluffles can be any color, but they are usually silver or gray. Fluffies also come in a variety of colors, ranging from black to blue to orange to white. The only color a fluffy cannot be is pink. Even so, purple, blue, red, or green fluffies are generally a pale shade of that color (lavender, pale blue, pale red, light green).
Form to adopt a fluffy:
Code: Select all
I Want A Fluffy!
Username:
Name:
Markings:
Stamp:
Stamp color:
Other:

Unfinished Orders:
Not yet...
Stamps that are taken:
None
hirokas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt a Fluffy!

Postby catgirl9900 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 am

Hi! I really want a fluffie! My username is catgirl9900 I want my fluffie to be named spot and I want a her/she. I would like a fluffle with it! I want it to be green with a bright red heart on it's cheek. And I would like the stamp to be a bright red heart thanks!
catgirl9900

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me