Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Make Beaky a mate!!!!! by ~Feather*Tail~

Artist ~Feather*Tail~ [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Make Beaky a mate!!!!!

Postby ~Feather*Tail~ » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:33 am

Today is the day I announce the winners! :D

The third place winner is........... Guitargirl!!!

The second place winner is.......... Flyteck!(You can use Buttercup/Melonie/Toffee as your Fursona's mate :)

Now, the moment you've all been waiting for.... the 1st place winner is............ lolpeaceoutlol!!!!!! :D

I loved all your entries, I wish all of you could win a prize! So here is what I liked about the non-winning entries! :D

Unikels~ I loved the color of Glow, but I wish you would have spent more time on her :) You know, and make her more detailed ;)
Mapleheart212~ I loved the little feathers and designs on her :)
Littlefruityangel~ I loved her colors and the glowy necklaces
Arms.of.an.angel~ I LOVED the designs and your style of drawing :)
Megan108~ The colors were amazing, but some advice, your wolf's snout was shorter and fatter than a real wolf. Sorry if it sounds mean, but I'm only giving friendly advice :)
Toxickiss~ I loved the colors and the hair :)
Mikimoo~ I loved how you made Jasmine look Tye-dye :)
BlubBlub~ The colors on her were really pretty, I also loved the swirly designs. :)
Vintira and Shadow Master~ Your style of drawing wolves is completely amazing! :D But, however, I would how liked if Beaky was in the picture instead of a different wolf :D

Thank you for all the entries!!!! :D Keep watch for more contests!!! :D
Last edited by ~Feather*Tail~ on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Beaky by Of.The.Water. Thanks!Image MoonxRabbit by TheSoulOfEli :3
*Phone rings* Buddy the elf whats your favorite color? XD
"Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly, it's always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest." ~Leafpool
~Feather*Tail~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Make Beaky a mate!!!!!

Postby ~Feather*Tail~ » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks for the entries! But I need at least ten to start judging! Keep em' coming :) :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Beaky by Of.The.Water. Thanks!Image MoonxRabbit by TheSoulOfEli :3
"Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly, it's always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest." ~Leafpool
~Feather*Tail~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Feather*Tail~ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:33 am

bumpy^^ need more entries! :)
~Feather*Tail~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Feather*Tail~ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:20 am

Bumpy please^^
~Feather*Tail~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Feather*Tail~ » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:45 am

Yo peeps! Just sayin I will need A LOT more entries to judge. I will move the end date back if I need to.

Peace out! :)
~Feather*Tail~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lolpeaceoutlol » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:59 pm

how did you get your wolves fur to look like that? IT's so pretty. :D Anyways yea i suggest for you to put your lines and coloring on a separte layer. (add one for lines then draw them. then add one for the color and it should apper under the lines so you wont color over them).
~lolpeaceoutlol
lolpeaceoutlol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Feather*Tail~ » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:35 am

lolpeaceoutlol wrote:how did you get your wolves fur to look like that? IT's so pretty. :D Anyways yea i suggest for you to put your lines and coloring on a separte layer. (add one for lines then draw them. then add one for the color and it should apper under the lines so you wont color over them).
~lolpeaceoutlol

Thanks! All I did was use dodge and burn and stroke them so the would look like fur. :) P.S. Is it too late to add another layer because I already colored the line and the color on the same layer.......
~Feather*Tail~ :D
~Feather*Tail~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlefruityangel » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:49 am

entered
hey wats up people!!
ImageImage
littlefruityangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Feather*Tail~ » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:22 am

Bump please^^ :)
~Feather*Tail~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Feather*Tail~ » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:52 am

Bumply:)
~Feather*Tail~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me