Appaloosa by MSolara

Based on Click to view
Artist MSolara [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Appaloosa

Postby MSolara » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:31 am

Well... this is my first attempt at an oekaki ever XD. So please understand the... horribleness of this. I still don't know how to handle many tools, but well, I had fun colouring it. And thanks for the artist for such an amazing lineart n_n

I went for a natural look based on a Appaloosa with blanket.
My LTT thread!
I hoard Leo dogs and tricoloured pets (with black, white and some shade of brown on them). Feel free to send trades :3.
ImageImageImage
Image <- that's my referral for petadoptables. If you join by it, and validate your e-mail, send me a message there and I'll give you a gift here (=.
MSolara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Appaloosa

Postby KAHarder » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:42 am

Its very good for a first oekaki!! I would suggest using the smudge tool for appy spots, and to make the blanket move on the horse as if it was real. (Not just straight, kind of moves away from flank ^^)
This account is dead, please do not PM me anymore.
KAHarder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MSolara » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks a bunch for the tips! I'll put them in practise as soon as I am finished eating dinner :P

Well, there it is. The spots are still awful, I can't manage the smudge tool correctly yet... I need practise. But I think the blanket looks a bit better.
My LTT thread!
I hoard Leo dogs and tricoloured pets (with black, white and some shade of brown on them). Feel free to send trades :3.
ImageImageImage
Image <- that's my referral for petadoptables. If you join by it, and validate your e-mail, send me a message there and I'll give you a gift here (=.
MSolara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KAHarder » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Yes it does :) The smudge tool is a little tricky at first, but it helps a heap in the end ^^
This account is dead, please do not PM me anymore.
KAHarder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me