Azina, My Fursona by Simplistic Beauty

Based on Click to view
Artist Simplistic Beauty [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Azina, My Fursona

Postby Simplistic Beauty » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:41 am

I decided to make a new fursona since the one I made awhile ago just doesn't seem like me anymore.

Name: Azania
Species: Snow laven (cross of a snow lion and a raven)
Personality: Azania is quiet and shy around people she doesn't know and usually won't talk unless spoken too or if she feels comfortable enough to speak. When she's around her friends or people she knows really well Azania is crazy and wild, always having fun and laughing with her friends. She loves being outdoors, the ocean and the night shy. Azania often looks at the world as a painting and looks at life as a winding road, never knowing where it will take you or when it will end. She usually speaks her mind and is sensitive, so when she's angered she always says things without thinking and will regret then later.
History: Azania was born on October 21st in the arctic. She was an only child and struggled through the hard times of life. When she was 8 her great grandmother died of a deadly illness. Azania, being young didn't know what was going on but it affected her later on in life and she sometimes still gets sad. When she was around 1o or 11 she felt left out by her friends and kinda like a ghost, always being in the shadows with nobody to talk to until she made friends with somebody else and the two girls instantly clicked. Now, Azania feels like she belongs and is always happy and cheerful.

My name is Simplistic Beauty.
Just a girl who enjoys
the simpler things in life
and a heart for adventure.
I'm always open to talking
to new people so don't be afraid
to send me a pm and have a nice day!

Simplistic Beauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery