That Girl is You by .boo.

Based on Click to view
Artist .boo. [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

That Girl is You

Postby .boo. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:18 am

The music beating her heart for her, Rose stepped out of the tiny Cobalt and onto the black pavement, slick with rain. Walking into the crowded dance, she looked around until she found some friends. It was all good fun, just dancing with friends, until Rose's favourite song came on: Beside You- Marianas Trench "I love this song!" Rose exlaimed, cocking her head. "I though no one like it anymore... I wonder who requested it." Turning back to her friends, Rose doesn't see Matt walk up. "I-I did." He studders, palms clammy. "For this girl in our class. I really like her, and she really likes this song." Rose nodded, but inside her heart broke. "Uh, cool? Why should I care?" She asked, as if setting up a defense grid over her crushed heart. Matt smiled sheepishly. "Because that girl is... that girl is you. Will you dance with me?"
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: That Girl is You

Postby indigo. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:13 am

Awwwwwwwwwwww! Once again, fantastic. And again, i hope that too one day happens to me! :clap: :clap: :D :lol:
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .boo. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:45 am

Thank you :3 This might be my last one tho....

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indigo. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:47 am

What?!?! Not to be rude but why? I mean, i totally understand why you might want to but could you just do one more?
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .boo. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:42 pm

I'm just running reeeeally low on ideas :3 It's been a great way to vent and practice quick writing/styles for school and stuff, but I need some more inspiration. I'll try to do more as I can ^^

And this is soooo far from rude! It feels soo nice to have someone commenting all the nice things you say ^^

.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indigo. » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:35 am

:D
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .boo. » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Another one up!!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=899106

.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me