I think.... by .boo.

Based on Click to view
Artist .boo. [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I think....

Postby .boo. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 am

Matt lay beside rose on the ground, staring up at the starry night sky. Her body curled against his, she could feel his heart beating in tune with her breathing. Suddenly Matt turned to face her. Looking into her crystal-clear, bright blue eyes, he could get lost for hours in them, but didn't. Not this time. Something improtant was sitting on his tongue. Something that had been burning inside him since the day he first layed eyes on her. "Rose..." He began, a sheepish smile on his lips. "I think... I think I love you." He murmered. Speechless, Rose stared at him for a moment before wrapping her arms around his neck gingerly. Without answering, she looked up and kissed him gently. That was answer enough.
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I think....

Postby indigo. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:45 am

Aw! Sorry it took me so long to answer! I think that story was great!It is just so sweet...
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I think....

Postby .boo. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:52 am

^^ thank you :3
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me