Tears of the Night by .boo.

Based on Click to view
Artist .boo. [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Tears of the Night

Postby .boo. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:11 am

Rose cried out into the night. "Rose... it's okay..." Matt soothed, kissing her tear-stained face gently. But the stubborn girl wouldn't listen. She continued to wail, her sobs echoing into the night. Matt pulled her close, a single, stinging tear making its way down his cheek. "It will all get better." He smiled sadly, grasping her shoulders lightly. Holding her out at arms length, he looked into her teary eyes. "Matt..." Rose whimpered, sniffling quietly. Matt sighed and hugged her again. Nothing will ever hurt you again. He silently promised as she burried her face in his chest.
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tears of the Night

Postby indigo. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:30 am

Well, that made me teary eyed! I love your stories and pictures! Continue making them!
From,
#1 fan :clap:
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tears of the Night

Postby .boo. » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:36 am

Awww.... thank you!!! I've never had a #1 fan before... XD
I hope you're having a fantastic day!

I use general nicknames (bro, dude, etc.) as gender-neutral and if that makes you uncomfortable please tell me!! I totally am not trying to disrespect anyone's pronouns so let me know if you're not cool with it!
.boo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me