Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

ENTRY: Saraiah

Postby trixie mattel. » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:51 pm

Name: Saraiah
Pack/Tribe: Loner
Mate: None
History: (look below)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One lonely afternoon, long ago when Saraiah had a pack, Saraiah felt like she had NOTHING to do. She just sat in her den, moping. Hours and hours, sitting there, trying her HARDEST to entertain herself. But apparently, she was NOT doing a very good job on that. she carried on with her boredom until her mother padded into the little den. "Oh, Saraiah, dear!" she called. "Yes, Mother?" Saraiah almost immediately answered. "You have been sitting here for hours on end waiting for something fun to do," her mother said. "And, well, I was wondering, would you maybe like to, hunt today?" Saraiah's heart was full of joy. this was her life- long dream! at this time, Saraiah was much, much younger than 9 years old. she was only 2 (which is an adult for a wolf). "Yes! Yes! I would love that more than anything!" Saraiah jumped as she spoke. "Well, you better get down there quick! they're moving out any minute now!" Saraiah immediately ran out of the cave to join the others. "Hey, Saraiah!" said the rest of the pack as Saraiah joined the other female wolves.
"Hey!" she hollered back."I'm hunting with you today!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The small group started moving. Saraiah felt very mature-- like the other wolves in the pack. "We're gonna start to move fast, Saraiah! try to keep up, and don't stray too far!" the group told her. "OK!" Saraiah said. the group went faster and faster, and it was too much for Saraiah to bear. she just couldn't keep up at all. back she went, farther and farther, until she could not see anything but blurs and dust clouds the others had left behind. Saraiah tried to call to her pack, but she didn't get a response.
Finally, Saraiah decided to give up calling for her pack. she knew that by now, they were miles and miles away. Saraiah was alone and afraid. she didn't know what to do. so, she just sat under a tree, hoping someone would notice she was gone, and go looking. after about an hour of waiting, Saraiah heard a srange growling noise. she perked her ears and listened in. the growling got closer, and closer, and ever CLOSER, until she could make out an image of a figure moving towards her. with every step it took, the image was more clear. sooner or later, Saraiah saw what was coming her way. A MOUNTAIN LION! Saraiah ran as fast as she could but she figured out that the mountain lion was much faster than she was. so, she decided that she needed to fight it to scare it off.
Saraiah clawed at the mountain lion and gnashed her teeth, but the big cat wasn't intimidated by it. the mountain lion clawed and bit Saraiah, but she didn't seem scared. they fought and fought and fought, until the mountain lion cornered Saraiah, and that's when it attacked her. it clawed and growled, until it knew it had the young wolf scared, and it swiped right at Saraiah's eye! Swoop! before she knew it, Saraiah had a big scar over her glistening emerald green eye. This made Saraiah angry. she swiped at the mountain lion's eye, and it too had a scar. worried and scared, it scampered off. Saraiah was proud of herself, and now she was confident that she would live just fine on her own.
7 years later, Saraiah is still living on her own, without a mate or a traveling partner. she finds her own food to eat and water to drink. yet, she is perfectly happy on her own. and guess what? Saraiah STILL has that big red scar over her eye.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope you like my entry! i worked on this beaut for hours. and if i don't win, can i keep her?
Thanks!
trixie mattel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ENTRY: Saraiah

Postby trixie mattel. » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:44 am

leave a comment if you like her!