Mocha by winkatuck

Based on Click to view
Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mocha

Postby winkatuck » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:18 am

Again xD sorry, this is another version of a wolf maker I used to make Mocha 8D my awesome sexy male wolfy!
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mocha

Postby Caseal<3 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:43 pm

i agree so dose river

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caseal<3 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:47 pm

oh and i own mocha right or ? ....... he is you desine and i own him or ......... im not sure

Hey everyone! I love TMNT. It is my life, and that is all. Hehe, I'm rather friendly, and enjoy conversing, and rping. Wanna rp the turtles with me? just shoot me a pm! I don't bite and if you ask to rp them I'll always most likely say yes. c: I ship Apritello, Capril andddd Caseal is my OTP<3
One thing, I do NOT ship t-cest. I have no way of describing how much I despise this, they are brothers.. don't ask me about t-cest please ;A;
Important Notice Wrote;; I am going to be changing my username for a while, I'll go between Leader., Caseal<3, then back to { Loves Blind } no one steal either!
Caseal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:02 pm

I would say i still own him and his design... but I did make him just for your character... well actually I feel in love with him halfway through making him but still wanted to post it 8D! I don't really mind as long as you give me credit.
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me