First entry by Silvertongue

Based on Click to view
Artist Silvertongue [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

First entry

Postby Silvertongue » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:07 pm

:3 Yep. Might make some others later, if inspiration strikes me.

Timer doesn't lie, it took me forever to get this done XD I was going to edit the scarf out but kept it in the end because I thought it looked rather nice :3

Anyways, didn't really have a gender in mind when I made this design d: so either boy or girl should work. Also, I had in mind that he was part demon (hence the horns and odd purple eye and markings) but also part druid (which is a forest gaurdian, hence the green fur color and such). Also, his green eye is blind, which is why the pupil is blank. At first I saw the ring beneath his scarf as a tag then I was like 'Wait a minute, that could just be a plain ring to attach stuff to' and then I added a blue-jay feather to the mix XD

Feel free to change any of that .-. just felt I should explain my reasoning behind the design *shrugs* XD
Quitting CS ouo
Feel free to send me trades asking for pets/items, a separate trade for pets and items, and one trade per person. For pets you can ask for five and only one rare in those five and for items you can ask for five as well.
Silvertongue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me