~FORM IS MAJOR WIP~ :3

Username:
WhipWind

Name:
Thairu (Ta-Roo) African name meaning 'rebellious'

Age (at most 50) 18

Personality:

Loyal and brave
Over his fairly short lifetime, Thairu has been through the toughest of times, and bravery and loyalty has been the center of his life. Upon his tail bind and behind his left ear in a tuft of his mane he also wears falcon feathers, given to him by the alpha following his determination through a brutal fight with a powerful outlaw. It is the second highest feather rank and is recognized by all the mountain clans and highly respected. The split paw marked on his right shoulder, given to him in recognition of his first kill was given to him by his mentor, Baruti ~ who was deputy at the time.

Distant and intelligent
Thairu is often distant and thoughtful, and can be seen gazing far into the night sky. How the universe works has always fascinated him since a young age and he often dreams of the stars. Through these dreams he learns of lost and far lands; his extensive knowledge of lands beyond the sands captivates all those around him, while other jealous males look on.

Independant
It is rare for Thairu to accept help from others; he prefers to work alone but is grateful for company once in a while. Once he opens up to you he is friendly, but doesn't always show it when around others.

Aggressive
However, a more sinister aggressive side is hidden in this character. Fury clouds his once clear vision of life and the darkness is beginning to confuse Thairu as the memory of mass slaughter burns in the back of his mind. The anger behind this innocent slaughter can sometimes arise to murderous qualities. He holds many secrets which he is prepared to defend with his life and he is more than willing to rebel against anyone who deeply criticizes him and his past.

Theme Song: Ed Sheeran ~ The A Team ~ Koan Sound Remix

Country: Africa ~ The Ahaggar Mountains ~Heres a picture to give an idea of terrain~

Story: ~Half way through writing~ :3

Art of it:
Thairu ~ By Me
❦ Formerly WhipWind ❧
Leafy Green

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me