Kitten Adoptables by Smoogiepie

Based on Click to view
Artist Smoogiepie [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kitten Adoptables

Postby Smoogiepie » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Free, just fill out a form for one and I'll choose who gets it :)

Code: Select all
[b]Cage #:[/b]
[b]Cat's name:[/b]
[b]Cat's gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (optional)
[b]History:[/b] (optional)
[b]Why you want him/her:[/b]
[b]What will you do with him/her:[/b]
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kitten Adoptables

Postby Weirdlilpuppy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Cage #: 4
Cat's name: Pyre
Cat's gender: Female
Personality: (optional) Quiet, mysterious. She seems to shun others and often won't let anyone get close to her so they can't hurt her. She has a kind side, but rarely shows it.
History: (optional) I'll make it up later ;]
Why you want him/her: She'll be an important character in a roleplay I'm making. Shes beautiful and I have a perfect idea for a plot involving her.
What will you do with him/her:
ImageImageImage
Weirdlilpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Cage #: 3
Cat's name Stuffin Cat's gender: male
Personality:(optional) Slightly retarded, he has almost no smarts or common sense as a result of being made of fabric, Stuffin really is nice and has feelings deep down. Scared of nothing, he can actually be very helpful in some cases. He can think for himself, he just sometimes chooses not to :)
History: (optional) One of the oldest toys in the world, Stuffin has always felt abandoned because of his not-so-great appearance and was never loved, but has been let down countless times by countless people.
Why you want him/her: He is very unique and there is so much I could do with him :3
What will you do with him/her: use as a charrie in a story, and find him a good mate!
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☼Shark-Attack☼ » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Cage #: 1
Cat's name:Lucky
Cat's gender:Male
Personality:kind, giving, loving and generous.
Why you want him/her:to love him.
What will you do with him/her:I will keep him forever. if i ever get a new computer, i will send him to my new one.
☼Shark-Attack☼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oxycaine » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Cage #: 2
Cat's name: Hyrax
Cat's gender: female
Personality: she looks like an angle, but she never wanted to be nice, so she secretly works for satan.
History: she was raised in a huge golden house, but she ditched it when she couldnt take being locked up in a cage. She went through the doggy door and flew away to a ghetto gangster city. She killed 273 people and stole huge amounts of gold which she burned to remind her of how annoyed she was living with fancy humans.
Why you want him/her: arts, color ins, and a a character in my comic in my sketch book.
What will you do with him/her: Character, because i only have one. I will not use her for rping. I do not rp anyway.
Oxycaine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedeltedelete » Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:21 pm

Cage #: 4
Cat's name: Glow
Personality: Mysterious,shy,doesn't get along very well with other animals.
History: She doesn't remember her past,except for that she used to watch cats from somewhere high,and dark.She is travelling a lot in search of her home, and to find out who she really is.
Why you want him/her: Her design is lovely.
What will you do with him/her: I'd use her in a roleplay, and i'll make art of her.
deletedeltedelete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kami Sama » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Cage #: 2
Cat's name: Vavinne
Personality: Vavinne is kind and forgiving. She will do everything in her power to make the others around her happy, and doesn't take betrayal lightly. No matter how many times someone might hurt her, she will always be there for them.
History: She was born to a royal family in the city of cats, where her lineage was known for their beautiful golden/white wings and bountiful natures. Unfortunately, her parents cared nothing for the poorer level of society and when she grew aware of this, she started secretly slipping food and money to the people whenever she could. Her family found out and disowned her at once.
Nowadays Vavinne still helps the homeless as much as she can, even though she's one of them now, by giving them her gold-gilded feathers to pawn.
Why you want him/her: coz I love how cool she looks, kinda like how I think Vavinne (one of my charries) would look as a cat.
What will you do with him/her: I will use her in roleplays, duh, and... basically stare at her and admire her design. Lol XD
Last edited by Kami Sama on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kami Sama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiama » Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:01 am

Cage #:2
Cat's name: kofuku
Personality: happy go lucky,shy, helps people
History: (optional)
Why you want him/her: she is ver unique, there is Alot of Personallitty in her, and I would absolutely love to have her as one of my characters
What will you do with him/her: use her as one of my main characters and draw her often sense I draw cats the most XD and also order alot of custom art of her ( sense she is so awesome ;u; )
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. ~ <3
Requests: Closed Art shop:Closed shair my computer sometimes with my sister&brother Applez13 and minimax55 PLEASE DONT BAND US! ):
kiama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nimrod97 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:15 am

Cage #: 3
Cat's name: My Precious
Personality: (optional) Quirky and odd. Loves to be held and thrown around like a doll.
History: (optional) Was created in the early 1920's and was one of the major toys back in the days but long years of abuse and neglect have made her wary of who her owner will be.
Why you want him/her: I absolutly love the concept of a ragdoll cat, I love the buttons for eyes and just everything about her. She would be my first and forever fursona.
What will you do with him/her: I will make her my furson and make tons of pictures of her.
I love you Misha :'3
Want To Role Play With Me? Shoot Me A PM My Charcter Thread Lynxus Aura Adopts Flying Platypus Adopts
The Below Stamp Was Made By Me So If You See It Around, WOOT WOOt haha
Nimrod97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lisriv » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:18 am

Cage #: 1
Cat's name: fallen
Personality: (optional) shy, but she wont back away.
History: (optional) She got in a fight with another stray and lost
Why you want him/her: she looks in need of help, and soooo cute!
What will you do with him/her: i will use her as a fursona!
ImageImageImage Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
To all rps: The school year has started for me, so I will only be available late at night and on the weekends. (Eastern US Time) I unfortunatly will not be able to reply as quickly or easily. Thanks for understanding! ^-^ My lights are: ON
lisriv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me