Lolhi~ by Silvertongue

Based on Click to view
Artist Silvertongue [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lolhi~

Postby Silvertongue » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:22 am

The timer doesn't lie, but I probably spent most of that time chatting with my friend in YIM XD

My pet, Jikken > Image
:3 The design of these dogs is probably one of my favorites on CS, it's just so....wierd~

XD anyways, I mostly did this just so I could have a reason to post Jikken's backstory. ANNND, here it is:

Jikken was born a normal mixed dog. She was a stray and had no home up until the point a scientist picked her up and took her back to his lab. For a moment she thought she'd found someone who would love her but the the scientist started experimenting on her. He put her through painful tests and grafted her DNA with that of many different animals, each session was excruciating for Jikken and her screams became so strong that the scientist went so far as to show her mouth up so he wouldn't have to hear her anymore, the reason behind the addition of a fake eye and the closing of her two eyes is unknown...the scientist was most likely simply going insane by then. In place of sight Jikken's sense of smell and taste became so keen she could smell and taste colors, her mind sorting them into images...smelling something produced a blurry image, licking something made a perfectly clear one.

A year later Jikken finally escaped by some unknown, and probably bloody, means. For the next five or so years she wandered the streets, most the time close to death from starvation, sticking close to the shadows for fear of being seen and taken to another lab. One day she ran into a small dark blue she-wolf and, before she could run, the she-wolf had grabbed her in a sudden hug. After talking with the odd wolf Jikken found herself within the gates of a giant forest known as 'Stargaze Forest', she finally had a home.

Unfortunatley, even at Stargaze forest, Jikken was a fearful sight and almost all of the others either avoided her or insulted her to her face...that was until a grumpy red wolf named Glare stepped forward one day and swiftly protected her from a meaner dog in Stargaze Forest. After that Jikken attached herself to Glare, much to his 'apparent' displeasure.

XD, yep, that's pretty much it <3

Last bumped by Silvertongue on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:22 am.
Quitting CS ouo
Feel free to send me trades asking for pets/items, a separate trade for pets and items, and one trade per person. For pets you can ask for five and only one rare in those five and for items you can ask for five as well.
Silvertongue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me