Broke for Love by KathrynKat

Artist KathrynKat [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Broke for Love

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:20 pm

A story of horse herd then to a family owning a Mare from the herd. Raise her after her injurie. (Sugar): was a top mare of the herd main mate to the stallion of the herd. Ends up being healed by human and raised by them rest of her life. She instantly was broke and loving.

Once was a Free horse, Ran the grounds of a free meadow of no hunters!
I Was Top Mare of the herd. I lead the Herd while the Stallion was off on the look out.
There happen to be a Mounton lion near by while i was asleep. The Stallion of the herd Reared up above me in sight of the lion.
I was laying on the ground during that sleep. I hurried to stand up but before i could get up the lion had leaped onto my back i hurried to rear and buck the rolled to the ground to remove the lion. as it slipped off my back it bite into my leg.
The Stallion took over after he kicked it to release me. I ran to the herd limping.

Hors later there happen to be riders out on a ride and saw us stopped to watch us. The herd started to move away and took off in a gallop. I tried to keep up but then stopped giving up from the pain and just stood there for a moment then slowly laid on the ground to rest thinking i would catch up to them later.

The riders saw me laying on the ground and hurried over to me. I was in to much pain to take off so i just got up and stood my ground. I looked at each of them there were to many for me to gaurd myself there were 5 riders surrounding me.
I was Roped and slowly lead away from the meadow. I limped the whole way but they stopped for me to take tiny breaks. Each time i thought okay we stopped if i just get these ropes off i can excape.

few hours later.

I wake up not feeling any pain in my leg and back. I didn't know why i couldn't feel the pain. I decided to stand up to let blood flow into my legs. As i get up i can't feel my hurt leg.
I stand up on 3 legs scared to stand on my other. I looked around and noticed there were walls surrounding me I was in a Stall.

The human heard me getting up and came to check on me. They Saw me standing on the legs bad one off the ground. It was num and just had surgrey.
The people held out something white in their hands holding it through the window of the stall. I back up looking at them then look at their gentle eyes looking at me and i decided to take 3 steps forward limping. It was a Sugar cube i had no idea what it was but wanted to find out. So i stop 3 feet in front of them and they held it closer hand straight. I gently pressed my lips on their hand and took the cube. My eyes widened to the tatse and they held their hand up to touch my nose. I slowly stepped forward to let them touch my nose.

*WILL BE CONTINUED* please tell me if you like my story and i will update it right away but i gtg to bed now :P
Last edited by KathrynKat on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Broke for Love

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:27 pm

THIS is my very first drawing art on CS even though for reals i been on Chickensmoothie for a very long time.
IF you like this art please message me and we can make a deal and you may adopt this art and try to recolor if you like X3.

but please note this took me up to 3 hours...

So yeah if want me to put your name in the box

1. mark like
2. message me
3. we'll make a deal (well you'll just tell me offer or just even send a trade offer)
4. CodeWord to send in Trade "Broke for Love"

Wow took me about hour and half just to color this after i first posted this as black and white!!! this took at least yeah 3 hours!!!

PLEASE let me know also if you like the style of my art by marking this on like and then telling me and if i get AT LEAST 5 people who make a offer for me to make another alike but just in black and white to be colored in then i will but need 5 people with offers.
when message me make TITAL AS (Horse Arts)
if just comenting it or asking questions about the art then ask here or in message put the tital od this story "Broke for Love"
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Ithinking about drawin another horse but as a color page instead

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 pm

wow my very first art piece I done on here and never knew how to use the stuff properly
XD

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me