Join me? by Silvertongue

Based on Click to view
Artist Silvertongue [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Join me?

Postby Silvertongue » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:13 am

.-. This is Gix's older brother. He has no name, or at least not one that has been remembered, he is known simply as The Betrayer. He was banished when he killed almost his entire clan because they appointed Gix as the gaurdian, he chose to forget the fact that it doesn't matter who they chose officially, only the true gaurdian would have the powers of one, whether they were chosen by their clan or not.

Though he hasn't yet I can definitley imagine The Betrayer returning one day to try and concince Gix to join him, something alone the lines of 'With your powers we can destroy anything that stands in our way!' of course, Athelia and Match would jump to his defense and get pummeled until Hone appeared. Hone wouldn't have any of this nonsense and would then swiftly dispatch some tail-kicking.
Quitting CS ouo
Feel free to send me trades asking for pets/items, a separate trade for pets and items, and one trade per person. For pets you can ask for five and only one rare in those five and for items you can ask for five as well.
Silvertongue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me