WIP by waffle02

Based on Click to view
Artist waffle02 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WIP

Postby waffle02 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Still a work in progress, I might change the design some, but I haven't decided yet.
Tell me your oppinions of his name and personallity, because I'm not certain whether or not it fits his design.....yet....

Username:
waffle02

Name:
Jalios

Age (at most 50)
Personality:
Stubborn
Jalios, though he may not be the strongest of his kind, is very stubborn. If he believes he is right, his mind is practically impossible to change. Very rarely can you persaude him, and his can become very hostile if you disagree with him. When he is determined to do something, only hope and pray you can stop him.
Prideful
Though he may be classified as a "mutt" to others, Jalios is full of pride. Whenever someone insults him or his kind, you'd better be ready for a fight. Honor courese through his veins, making him stronger when it is questioned.
Rash
Jalios doesn't tend to think anything through. Due to his stubborn nature, this makes him very rash in many things he does. When preparing to do something, Jalios doesn't listen to others, and will not think his plan through, usually having it end badly.
Oblivious

Arrogant

Runner

Theme Song:

Greenland

Story:
WIP
Art of it:
WIP

Last bumped by waffle02 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:22 pm.
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups