RainyMoon.Ended by Zoroark Queen

Based on Click to view
Artist Zoroark Queen [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RainyMoon.Ended

Postby Zoroark Queen » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:22 am

This is RainyMoon.She for adoption to someone who whill take care of her.She is playful little wolf cub with colorful fur patern and and bright colorful eyes she has a tail of curly bushy fur and dark head fur she also like feathers.

The forum
Username:
Name of pet:(her name is changable if you don't like her name)
What whil you do with her:
Her story:
Other:

This whil not be a first come first serve i pic the forum that is best :)

Will end on 20 October
Winner announce
Last edited by Zoroark Queen on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:32 am, edited 11 times in total.

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RainyMoon she's for adoption

Postby Shine » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:46 am

The forum
Username: Shine
Name of pet: Rainy Moon (beautiful name!)
What whil you do with her: Make her a charrie, perhaps a daughter of 2 of my mated chars? Anyhow she'll be a char x)
Her story: Rain's story takes place on her planet, the Second Moon. Nobody knows about this moon. It is a smaller moon that floats behind the First Moon.
It was a rainy night that night, and Rain was just being born. Her father was waiting outside their home, anxious to see his daughter. Finally, Rain's mother appeared out of the home, with a little baby snuggled in a blanket made of stars. The father looked at the little girl. He smiled at her and Rain simply smiled back. They had an immediate bond.
The patents loved their daughter more than anything. They wouldn't give her up for the world. She was special.
When Rainy Moon was 4 years old (human), she was outside playing with her parents in the rain. A strange wolf was trotting by their house. He walked by, but turned around and came back, eyeing Rain. No one had noticed him yet. He looked confused at Rain, innocentally playing like a child should. He leaned in to get a closer look when the father spotted him.
"Can we help you?", he said. The strange man went out of his gaze and payed attention to the father. "Oh! Um yes...yes you can", he stuttered. "What is your daughter's name?".
The father looked at the mother. The mother gave a suspicious look and stood nearer to Rain.
"Rainy Moon", the mother said.
The man walked toward the family. They backed away.
"Get off our property!", the father yelled at him.
"You don't know who I am", the strange man replied, sounding fearless. "I work for the Society". The Mother gasped. "Well what do you want from us?". She sounded nervous.
Rain just stayed quiet and listened. What was wrong? She didn't know.
"Your daughter is illegal", the man said with an evil smirk. "She must be expelled from the planet".
Now the father was angry. He breathed heavily on the Man's neck and stood over him like a tower.
"HOW?", he yelled. "WHY IS MY DAUGHTER ILLEGAL??".
The man looked nervous, but laughed. "You should know!", he said. "You are a cross breed and your wife is a full breed. You know that crosses and fulls cannot breed!". The parents looked stunned. They were confused.
"How do you know what breeds we are? We could both be fulls!", the father said. Although it was true--they were halves and fulls. The man smirked and pushed a book over to the father's feet with his paw.
"The Book of Population", he said. "It tells the name, gender, date of birth, species and much more information about every single animal on this planet. That's how I know". The parents were crying now. "We'll do anything!!", the mother begged. "Please!".
He man shook his head. "There's nothing you can do", he said sadly. "Follow me. She must go immediately".
They followed him to the edge of the moon and there sat a shooting star, waiting.
"She will ride on this to Earth, where a human will look after her. Say your final goodbyes, for this is the last Time you'll ever see your daughter".
Rainy Moon got on he star, soaked with tears and almost broken by hugs and kisses. "Mommy? Daddy?", she still didn't know what was happening. The man started counting down to blast off. "No! Mommy! Daddy! HELP ME", the little girl cried. "...2, 1, GO!", the man yelled. Rainy Moon was gone.
She landed in a field where a young girl was playing soccer. "Aww your adorable! I'll take care of you!", she said. That girl eagerl awaits the reply from ShadowZoroark to see of she can love Rain forever.
Other: Hope you like the story. I like the ending part about me xD
S H I N E
"Do not grieve over the past, for it is gone
Do not be troubled about the future, for it is yet to come
Live in the present and be at peace."
Shine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroark Queen » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:30 am

Beautiful :clap:
Last edited by Zoroark Queen on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shine » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Thank you and thank you very much :D
S H I N E
"Do not grieve over the past, for it is gone
Do not be troubled about the future, for it is yet to come
Live in the present and be at peace."
Shine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive/delete » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:29 pm

I will do a forum later ♥
i didn't know i would have to quit again.
sorry friends.
i may come back in the future...if things get better.
i guess this is goodbye. :c

kandy76 / kandy; r a i n. / erin.
inactive/delete

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroark Queen » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:39 am

Oka, Hurry ends tomorow,Might change the end time if asked or need :)
Last edited by Zoroark Queen on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *SunnyDay* » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 am

I can write one if there's a bigger time limit :P
*SunnyDay*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroark Queen » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Okay i change date to 20 October then if that fine :)
Last edited by Zoroark Queen on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *SunnyDay* » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:31 am

Username: PokemonDP1
Name of pet: Rainy Moon(I love that name~)
What whil you do with her: Maybe RP with her and make her my OC XD
Her story: The moon was bright. It was pouring rain outside. Rainy's mother was pacing back and forth. Rainy got dizzy watching her. "What are we going to do?" her mother finally asked. "We can't think up a name for you." "How about Rainy Moon?" her father asked. "We can call her Rainy for short." "Brilliant idea!" Rainy smiled happily at them. They wrapped her in a blanket that had the design of a stormy night that she snuggled up in and slept quietly. "Goodnight, Rainy." her mother said, falling asleep herself. "She's sleeping like a baby!" the three wolves outside laughed. "We will steal her when she gets older." A few years later, when Rainy was 8, they were playing outside. The three wolves appeared and snatched the small pony. "Mommy! Help, Daddy!" Rainy cried, wet in her own tears. "You must go," one of the wolves spoke to her after they were far, far, FAR away. "as a human girl awaits you. Any new ponies who are at least 8 in human years must find a owner." "Then why didn't Mommy and Daddy have an owner?" "Their's passed away a while ago. He was a very nice man..." "So you must go." "Now!" The wolves kicked her until she ran away, still with tears in her eyes. "I'll never see Mommy or Daddy again..." When she finally got to a girl's house, she saw her parents, smiling with a young girl near them. "Mommy! Daddy!" Rainy cried tears of joy and happiness and jumped into their arms. "I'm glad you came home." the girl said, smiling.
Other: I love my story :' D I hope you like it too!
*SunnyDay*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoroark Queen » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Good story, :clap: it's just that Rainy is no a poney she wolf cub :)
Last edited by Zoroark Queen on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruaselene
Zoroark Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me