One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ashen

Postby sardonicSeldom » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:04 am

Username
ravenbird17
Name
Ashen

Personality
Ashen can be stubborn at times, and also open-minded. He can make you laugh if he thinks your feeling down and is very quiet when you first meet him. If your an uninjured adult male, crossing on his turf, he will be aggressive. If you are injured, he will worry over you and invite you into his den. It's just the way he was raised.
Theme Song
Bad Day ~
Country
Germany
Story
When Ashen was a young cub two adult males came for his mother, and when they spotted him they immediately wanted him dead. His mother, Shani, grabbed him and fled while Ashen's father, Gahiji, held the two back as long as he could. Shani hid him and told him to stay still and stay quiet, and bounded back off to help his father. Nether of them came back. Soon after he met a grizzly bear by the name of Tahirah, who saved and raised him. When he was a young adult she passed away due to old age, and he inherited her territory, controls it, and is looking for a mate to share his territory with as well as a family.
Art of it
:? Uhmm, what?
"But suddenly something fragile snapped inside the pale girl, and the witch that had been so brittle yet whole, decided to set a fire that even her herself could not hope to put out."

sardonicSeldom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me