The Ghost of Demon by Kodi.Slender

Based on Click to view
Artist Kodi.Slender [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

The Ghost of Demon

Postby Kodi.Slender » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 am

Jinxx stopped and pricked his ears, sensing a presence nearby. He spun around and bared his teeth, only to be met by mist. Or was it mist? He stopped and stared at it for a couple heartbeats. No, it was no natural thing. This was... a ghost? A spirit? Some other kind of unwordly being?

"Be calm, Jinxx" it growled, its voice a terrible snarl that no living creature could ever make.

Jinxx nearly jumped out of his pelt when it said that. "How do you know my name?" he snarled back, suddenly full of unknown confidence.

The creature's eyes suddenly glowed a bright red. "My name is not important. What is important is you, Jinxx. You hae been wronged many times by this world, haven't you?"

Warily, Jinxx nodded his head, but stayed silent, not wanting to reveal too much about himself.

"I see. You seek vengeance. I sense it deep within your soul. You have yet to discover it, but you are full of a cruel, twisted desire to get back at those who have wronged you. Come with me, and you can have your revenge."

Jinxx ceased growling. Revenge? Did he want revenge? He hesitated, looking inside himself. He thought of all the tormenting he had gone through, because of things he couldn't help. He thought of how he had been cast out, like he was a nasty disease that the others just wanted to get rid of. He looked up at this demonic thing and narrowed his eyes. "How do I know I can trust you?" he said slowly.

"Because," the misty figure replied. "I am Demon, your wolf grandfather"
"If it’s your wish, I will follow you everywhere
Even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust.
Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses.."

"Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be, until I hear the words 'Check Mate'."
Kodi.Slender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ghost of Demon

Postby Viiperfang » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:44 am

Sharubii said not to take her signature off the picture.
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Ghost of Demon

Postby Kodi.Slender » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:45 am

Oh, woops XD I was seeing what it would look like without anything on it and forgot to add it back on :oops:
"If it’s your wish, I will follow you everywhere
Even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust.
Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses.."

"Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be, until I hear the words 'Check Mate'."
Kodi.Slender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me