The Mark - Page 16 by Celozon

Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Mark - Page 16

Postby Celozon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 am

All was dark in the cave. Then one could hear the sound of a wolf padding up. It stopped at a resectful distance, though it was obvious it would rather be further away.
"Have you caught her?" growled a voice from deep in the cave.
The wolf shivered and started to stammer. "Umm..Well you see...We lost her scent over the stream..." his voice trailed off into the darkness.
"You lost her?!?" Boomed the voice from the cave causing the wolf to cring away.
"Yes sir." he squeaked.
The voice though for a moment. "Fetch the Catcher. Then come back and wait outside, I'll deal with you later." It commanded.
"Yes sir." Said the wolf, his voice a bit stronger now. Then he turned and left as fast as he could without angering the voice.

"You wanted me sir?" Said different wolf as it entered the cave, red eyes gleaming.
"Yes Catcher. You know of the escaped female. Find her, catch her, and bring her back. Do not return until you have her. and I want her alive." Growled the voice. But for all it's anger it seemed somehow nicer towards the Catcher than the other wolf, perhapes not nicer, but more pleased with. The Catcher had obviously done this before and it had complated it's task well before, the voice expected the same thing this time.
"I will do as you say sir."
"Good." purred the voice. "Tell Thon I want him, and have him fetch the Keeper as well."
"Yes sir." With that the wolf left the cave.

Two wolves approched, thier stance showed just how terrified they were, but they dare not disobay a direct order from the voice. as soon as they were close enough it adressed them.
"Thon. Keeper. You have both failed in your duties. You both allowed the female to escape you." It stopped, letting the implided meaning sink in. Then one of the wolves spoke up, it was Thon, who had lost the femal's scent over the stream.
"But sir. She-" he didn't get a chance to finish as the voice cut him off.
"You know there are no excuses." It thundered.
"Please sir." The other wolf, the Keeper, pleaded. "I did not try to let the female escape." he whined.
"You both know the punishment for such failures." Snarled the voice, ignoring the Keeper's plead.
"Please no." Whined Thon, squerming as the voice came closer. "Plea-"he voice stopped adruptly as large red droplets fell to the dusty ground. The Keeper met the same fate only moments after. Then the voice turned and returned to the dark depths of the cave.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*gasp* 2 pages in 1 day? Thank you, thank you, I know, wonderful. It took me avery long time and I worked very- oh wait this was the easy page. Right. Well I hope I didn't use too much blood katchup over there in the corner. Hopefully you all get the idea. and thus you know that these are the bad wolves.

Notice: some of you may or may not have a small idea of what is going on here. I you think you may have a slight notion of whatit happening or who these wolves are, keep your mouth shut. I like to make these things suprises but I may or may not have had to tell some of you things which may or may not give you a clue on what is happening. Confused yet?

I'm not trying to say you can't guess what is happening, I'm just saying if some of you have bit of information that i've told you that have to do with this then don't tell everyone. XP

So yeah, any guesses on any of this? It is rich this hints, because I like hints.

Evil McVoice belongs to me
Thon belongs to me
The Keeper belongs to me
The Catcher belongs to someone but if I told you who it would ruin the surprise
Story and art belong to me

If you would like one of your characters in this comic you can, just go here.

Cover ----- Previous ----- Next
Last edited by Celozon on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mark - Page 16

Postby shrimpdog » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:02 am

cndvnkdfn awesome! Two pages, one day? Amazing! I love this page, it looks so simple yet difficult, I hate writing with oekaki because of my laptop and it's touch-pad-ness.
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baylili00 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:41 am

streak? I did say she was swift right?
baylili00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Utterly amazing. O.O

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:05 am

Thanks everyone ^.^ Yeah I use a tablet which is the only reason the handwriting is legible. It would be so much easier if there was a 'text' option. There was a oekaki on another site that did, somewhat confusing to use but much easier than writing it all out.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Hey Noleah do you think we could do an art trade?
PM me please.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KamikazeDaBigBadWolf » Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Just read this from the cover and it is awesome!
Pet's name: Netherworld
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
I occasionally account sit for my sibling BoxLlama. Only on events and they will for me sometimes!!
KamikazeDaBigBadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MerryEaster » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Amazingness<3
Click to see fursona page
---->

ImageImageSchool started, less CS >:
MerryEaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baylili00 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:57 am

I got to know who the guys are chasing. NOTE: If Streak I don't mind.
baylili00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:40 am

Its a wolf and its my own character, it had to be pretty specific so no one had any that would be suitable for it. Thats alright though I like having my characters. There is another of my characters I'm bringing in soon just becuase, sehs not really that important, just awesome XD
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me