The Mark - Page 15 by Celozon

Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Mark - Page 15

Postby Celozon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:52 am

Lena watched as Hyrn left, his dark coat causing his to all but disappear under the shadows of the trees. When she thought she was alone again Lena continued on her walk to see if she could find a better view. After a minute she looked back at where he had fded from view and growled to herself. "He's so creepy" and she shivered. " Really. Who taught him all thie 'Females are weak' nonesense? I know he is a visiting loner, but where did he get this stuff from?" Her question hung in the air, unanswered. Then she turned and continued on her way, trying her best to forget the encounter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, I got up off my lazy butt and finished the next page XP Let me see...next page is bad wolves, then 4 more pages of good wolves, all the good wolves will get into those, then switch back to bad guys, exact page number is not know but I'll fit all the bad wolves in, then I'll concentrate on dragons. Next page will be easy so maybe I'll just get it done today for all of you. ^.^

So yeah, Hyrn is fairly creepy. Dang I need to go back and change all my pages so it says which caracters belong to who and that stuff. DX

Lena belongs to me
Hyrn belongs to .:Sunshine:.
Story and art belong to me

If you would like one of your characters in this comic you can, just go here.

Cover ----- Previous ----- Next
Last edited by Celozon on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mark - Page 15

Postby breadstick » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:19 am

I love this new page! I just lufff it! <3

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mark - Page 15

Postby Celozon » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:14 am

yup. the awesomeness of the next page has been finished. 2 in one day woot! Don't worry it probably won't ever happen again.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=807738
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me