Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

collage of our belovedes part 2 by Apple Cider.

Artist Apple Cider. [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

collage of our belovedes part 2

Postby Apple Cider. » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:04 pm

yes, i have made a second one. i had 2! :D there was not enough room for the other requests for me to get to and then you wouldn't be able to see the heaven background! so if i have not gotten to you yet on the first one, it will be hear or on the other one i will make.

i am making a third one as well.the third one is for aquatic pets. this one though is for mammals. :)

here is the link for the first one: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=709041&start=30 the first one has the request form on it so just go there to!

hear is a link to an editable oekaki! i made this also. this one is just for dogs, though. but i will be making ones for cats, birds, fish, etc. but for now, there is only the dog one. enjoy! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=800913

it is still a wip until i have everyones forms on hear. and don't be freaked that there is only 10 slots, i will add more! :D
Last edited by Apple Cider. on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: collage of our belovedes part 2

Postby fakeviolinz » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:55 pm

:D thank you so much.these pets meaned SO much to me.iliked who u drew Brandi with a ball.and the 2 cats at the bottom :3 and you included the M.thanks SO much! :D honestly,your drawings are awesome.Brandi died....a very sad death.i thank you for drawing her happy :) and Poptart and Brownie are asleep.they are adorable,thank you.you are an awesome drawer.I thank you from the very bottom of my heart.thanks you soooooooooo much! :D
fakeviolinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: collage of our belovedes part 2

Postby Apple Cider. » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:11 pm

you very welcome! i love making people happy! i should be thanking you. :D

My pets